Android User Friendly Suggestions on UI

Teamtank

I got a new job recently. It puts me on call, and it makes it unfeasable to bring my lunky laptop with me. Then there is my phone. Something that is always with me :) So I said, okay... why not try it. Downloaded the apk. Installed. Loaded. Played.

Everything seemed to work. I couldn't really play the game because the buttons were about 1/6th the size of my index finger. Something 1/2 the size would come in more use. I wanted to make some suggestions that would SELFISHLY help me out :) Since I am after all the center of the world. Everybody knows me. I forgot my name, what was it.. what was I saying..

I pressed my chubby fingers around to get a feel for the app, here are some things that would help everyone with somewhat small cellphone screens and can't afford or choose not to... a cell phone costing more than $25. Ironically I spend much more than that on video games, but that is becuase Video Games are far less likely to go missing, get damaged, stolen... but you might have to worry about dropping Pokemon Revolution in the toilet, that could cause some serious damage to the servers. I would know. Last time I did it, no one could log in. It's good that I keep it a secret.

Here's some things, all is UI. The rest seems functional at the moment. And this is all for Android UI, Pc not having same problems. I have probably the smaller side of android screens, so if you make me so happy, everyone will be happy.. maybe. I want tootsie rolls. Chocolate Flavor.

-x3 or x4 the size of all the buttons including X to close windows. Find a way to make it happen ?

-Any graphical intrusions to the middle of the screen be minimized(-) button, hide it unless we want to see it, namely the chat window, hogs 25% of my screen, for android app. Pc it don't matter.

-Make all windows including the battle window, pokedex window, backpack window, etc etc HOG UP the entire screen. Add a minimize button so we can minimize it temperarily if needed. All that cell phone retail space, could be used.

:thanks:

For providing these wonderful icon smileys to use.

and

:Shocked:

Will they take the time to update the Andriod UI? If they do how long will I have to wait? Maybe months.

:confused:

fmldd.jpg

Always, Always, Be Prepared.

Oh thank you for the options ui scale, looks like there must be a button to minimize the chat aswell.

I'll try it out right away and report feedback on here in a few days, sooner if its still completely unplayable.

fmldd.jpg

Always, Always, Be Prepared.