More Sort Options

Letalisvo

1. 1.

Hello everyone!

This is a suggestion for a quality-of-life-feature addition.

I haven't been around very long, as some of you might know, but in the short time that I have been around I've amassed just short of 100 Pokes. That might be a laughable number to some of you, but there in lies the point of this suggestion; With just this few Pokes I already find my storage box to be an abominable mess. Now, I don't know how you guys used to play your Pokemon games, but when I was playing mine, at the end of each, I'd arrange the storage boxes in this perfect manner, placing each Poke where it should be by the national Dex number. A feature that I think is sorely lacking in this iteration of the game.

I would be thoroughly surprised if this hadn't been suggested before, but a quick search came up empty, so I decided to write it down. The idea here is to add two further sorting options to the Storage, one of which is permanent in nature. The first would be "Sort by Dex", which would, if possible permanently, re-arrange all of the Pokemon in the storage boxes by their Dex Nr - I don't think any further explanation is necessary here. The second would be a temporary sort, much like those currently available are, and this one would be "Sort by Element". The Element sort would be a very useful sorting method for those who use very many different Pokemon on their team and want to switch them out on the fly - replacing a Water Lead with a Water Wallbreaker, for example, in order to still have the coverage. The Pokes of dual elements would be sorted according to their first element; A Gengar is Ghost and Poison, and since Ghost is first it's put among the Ghost Pokes.

It's easy to find what you want to find in your storage box right now, if you know what it is you're looking for. That's what "Search by name" is there for, after all. But it does little to help you if you don't know what you're looking for. Sort by Element solves that. While Sort by Dex simply makes the storage space much less of a mess, at least for completionists.

This is by no means a suggestion that deserves a top priority, assuming it's even doable with marginal effort - but if it is, then it should definitely be put on the "When all else is done"-list.

Let

342633 -snip-

Hello LetalisVO,

the first sticky in the Suggestion sub is this ->

Summary PC Revamp suggestion

Greetings

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

oceanlvsqt.png

Just kidding of course, thank you for all of your effort and suggestions. I will try and bring them into discussion.

[glow=#10112a]The actions that you're taking now...

Are they based on the ideals you cling to? Or are they based on actual truths? And if they are... How much of the truth do you think you know?[/glow]

sig291q3h.png

[glow=#10112a]Follow our official Instagram PokemonRevolutionOfficial for updates, sneak peeks and giveaways![/glow]

Hello Higana,

his suggestions are worth gold in my opinion and well written on top of that.

Greetings

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

342635 the first sticky in the Suggestion sub is this ->

You're right! I glanced over it briefly but I thought it was about revamping the game code for the PC, completely misunderstood that. Should've been looking closer. Feel free to lock the thread if that suggestion is identical to this one. Don't mean to steal anyone's spotlight.

xD I'll stop if you really want me to. Ideas and problem solving is kind of my thing, just like strategy and perfection is... Actually, anything that's intellectual is my thing, basically. Can't really help it. But aye, this many suggestions is probably enough for one day.

342638 his suggestions are worth gold in my opinion and well written on top of that.

Thanks! :Smile:

Let

Hello Higana,

Greetings

I was clearly doing a joke. :Shy: As I said in one of his other threads I will try to get these things into discussion.

Thank you for your effort, feedback and suggestions are always appreciated.

[glow=#10112a]The actions that you're taking now...

Are they based on the ideals you cling to? Or are they based on actual truths? And if they are... How much of the truth do you think you know?[/glow]

sig291q3h.png

[glow=#10112a]Follow our official Instagram PokemonRevolutionOfficial for updates, sneak peeks and giveaways![/glow]

Hello Higana,

Greetings

I was clearly doing a joke. :Shy: As I said in one of his other threads I will try to get these things into discussion.

Hello Higana,

just wanted to point out his amazing work. :Angel:

342644 xD I'll stop if you really want me to. Ideas and problem solving is kind of my thing, just like strategy and perfection is... Actually, anything that's intellectual is my thing, basically. Can't really help it. But aye, this many suggestions is probably enough for one day.

Hello LetalisVO,

NO! Do not stop, I am honestly very happy with most of these suggestions. :)

Greetings

342646 Thank you for your effort, feedback and suggestions are always appreciated.

Happy to hear! Thank you for your effort as well! :Heart:

342649 NO! Do not stop

Alright then, I'll see if I can think of something else before tomorrow evening. Still gotta get trough my study session tomorrow. But this will be it for today, I've run out of free time, and gotta go pick up that pizza too.

Let

342644 xD I'll stop if you really want me to. Ideas and problem solving is kind of my thing, just like strategy and perfection is... Actually, anything that's intellectual is my thing, basically.

Doooooon't stoooop belieeeeeevin'. With suggestions come innovations. It would be a foolish mistake to stop suggesting things to improve PRO. Keep up the suggesions. :y:

I totally agree with this suggestion. The PRO box is totally messed up. There should be a way to organize it in the way that each player wanted. Like the gameboy pokemons, where you put the poke in any slot and there it stayed.

I think the staff should invest and think about this possible change, because without any doubt, the players would appreciate it. :Smile: