urgente

Chikito22

Please do not swear. Which server are you on?

I need you to be online.

EDIT: Been waiting for 15 minutes without any response, but I really need to go now.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

343284 Please do not swear. Which server are you on?

Red server

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

343418 I'm in the Fuchsia gym I do not know how it falls on the black screen but estoi bug I have no escape:! Nothing please help

e1qajm

1. Do not double post.

2. Why did you not answer my question?

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

343418 I'm in the Fuchsia gym I do not know how it falls on the black screen but estoi bug I have no escape:! Nothing please help

e1qajm

Ok, you should be good now. Moved you to a proper place.

Official discord chat.