What Items / Outfits would you like to see ingame?

Higana

1. 1.

343380 Hey Trainers!

I get many messages ingame from players who would like to see this or the other thing in the shop. I have a bad memory, so I thought I would open up a thread to have your ideas written down here so I don't forget about them!

What Outfits or Accessoires would you like to see in the Shop?

Please remember, that I won't be able to fullfill every request. Don't get sad... I mainly want to hear what the player base would appreciate most and pick some of the most wanted requests! I hope this won't stop you from suggesting! =)

Hello Higana,

we need more PVP cloaks on yellow at least, we still have only 2 different colors.

Have a nice day!

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Storm Trooper Outfit

-Storm Trooper Full Hat/Mask

-Darth Vader Hat/Mask

-Pikachu Hat (with pikachu ears... similar to Chickorita hat, not like the Pikachu hat where a full Pikachu is sitting on your head). Also the same for a new Charizard hat.

-Pikachu and Charizard Outfits (similar to Chickorita clothes)

-Link (Zelda) Outfit and Hat

giphy.gif

Guest STEORREY

Can PRO please one day have clothes for female users that do not consists of skirts, or flashy girly clothes? Mens clothes are always cooler and its really unfair.

345049 -Storm Trooper Outfit

-Storm Trooper Full Hat/Mask

-Darth Vader Hat/Mask

-Pikachu Hat (with pikachu ears... similar to Chickorita hat, not like the Pikachu hat where a full Pikachu is sitting on your head). Also the same for a new Charizard hat.

-Pikachu and Charizard Outfits (similar to Chickorita clothes)

-Link (Zelda) Outfit and Hat

Omg, YES YES YES On the Link outfit, give females a Zelda outfit <3 Love your suggestion ! :y:

gGRM2QQ.png

343380 Hey Trainers!

I get many messages ingame from players who would like to see this or the other thing in the shop. I have a bad memory, so I thought I would open up a thread to have your ideas written down here so I don't forget about them!

What Outfits or Accessoires would you like to see in the Shop?

Please remember, that I won't be able to fullfill every request. Don't get sad... I mainly want to hear what the player base would appreciate most and pick some of the most wanted requests! I hope this won't stop you from suggesting! =)

Hello Higana,

we need more PVP cloaks on yellow at least, we still have only 2 different colors.

Have a nice day!

I think it was same in Blue Server :Cry:

Yes, We need other costume from PvP Coins Master i think, that other why to spend PvP Coins, not just for bought item like life orb, toxic orb, etc. With 1000+ PvP coins we not must to buy that just for item, we need to update PvP coins Master with new costume, we know recently we have new stuff and surf mount. :thanks: