What Items / Outfits would you like to see ingame?

Higana

1. 1.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

343554 Pikachu clothes

Pikachu ears/hat/cap

Fennekin Hat :Heart:

ThsuKmv.png

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

343559 Snorlax Full Set Clothes (Hat and Clothes)

:Angel: :y: would be so good :3

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

343448 Hello Higana,

seeing new clothes added is always a pleasure but with the existing headgear+hair glitch, it is almost impossible to enjoy new headgear in this game -> my thread from 4 months ago about this glitch.

I rather see this glitch fixxed than new clothes/headgear added.>

I understand that, but there is nothing I personally can do about it other than letting someone know again. Sorry.

[glow=#10112a]The actions that you're taking now...

Are they based on the ideals you cling to? Or are they based on actual truths? And if they are... How much of the truth do you think you know?[/glow]

sig291q3h.png

[glow=#10112a]Follow our official Instagram PokemonRevolutionOfficial for updates, sneak peeks and giveaways![/glow]

343448 Hello Higana,

seeing new clothes added is always a pleasure but with the existing headgear+hair glitch, it is almost impossible to enjoy new headgear in this game -> my thread from 4 months ago about this glitch.

I rather see this glitch fixxed than new clothes/headgear added.>

I understand that, but there is nothing I personally can do about it other than letting someone know again. Sorry.

Hello Higana,

I know, just wanted to give it a bit attention again :P

Have a nice day!