Name Change

Lucasb1

1. 1.

Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to change my name in the game. The reason for this is that I ended up using my personal name, and I do not like using it in games. Since I already have a certain amount of time spent playing, I wanted to know if it is possible for ADM or a member of staff to make this change.

I thank the attention. :Smile:

343489 LucasB1

Hello LucasB1,

first of all welcome to PRO/the forum, about your request;

this is sadly not possible, they can not change your ingame name but you have the opportunity just to create a new account (you can have up to 4 accounts in total on 2 email's). I am sorry for the inconvenience.

this is the right sub forum for these questions :) -> General Support

Greetings

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

343489 LucasB1

Hello LucasB1,

for of all welcome to PRO/the forum, about your request;

this is sadly not possible, they can not change your ingame name but you have the opportunity just to create a new account (you can have up to 4 accounts in total on 2 email's). I am sorry for the inconvenience.

this is the right sub forum for these questions :) -> General Support

Greetings

Thank you for answering me, it helped a lot. :Smile:

343489 Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to change my name in the game. The reason for this is that I ended up using my personal name, and I do not like using it in games. Since I already have a certain amount of time spent playing, I wanted to know if it is possible for ADM or a member of staff to make this change.

I thank the attention. :Smile:

- Moved to proper place and locked as solved -

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.