Articuno's Gift (Wings Of Destiny & Fate Giveaway) [closed]

Re: Articuno's Gift (Wings Of Destiny & Fate Giveaway)

<t>I like that this guild is very welcoming and everyone is very nice to me. Even though i'm a huge lurker I have a lot of fun being in this guild and it has made me very happy.<br/>

<br/>

I would like to choose number 22.</t>

1469413872-destinymember00.png

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r>Wings of Destiny/Fate was my first guild in PRO and everyone made me feel like I was part of the family right at the beggining and I loved it till now. It passed a few months since I've joined, I grew up a lot during that time and my love for the guild and it's members grew too, there were ups and downs but Wings grew stronger even with some losses during the time, but that's life and we must respect that. I wish you the best Allira and thank you for creating this community and by letting me and every guildie grow with it. <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

The number I'll choose is the number 18 wich is my favorite number <E>:Grin:</E></r>

pedwrawr_1.png

<t>Oh my, I don't know what to say. The fact being that this guild has done wonderful things. I enjoy the fact that this guild has brought together people from all throughout the world. We may have met through Pokemon Revolution Online, but we sure haven't stopped us from connecting outside of P.R.O. We are evolving, our guild is turning into a community. Allira, the Blue Birb Queen, although is leaving us I hope that this won't stop us from being an active guild. <br/>

<br/>

The number I'd like to choose is 56.</t>

<r>I have been in this guild quite long and we discuss anything together in the discord, just like a family <E>:Grin:</E> I really enjoy staying with Alli, goat, rose, pedro, ben <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

I like this guild had a lot giveaway for the guild members<br/>

I would like to choose the lucky number '<COLOR color="#FF8000"><s></s>6<e></e></COLOR>'</r>

6jlgzl.png

kyurem-black.gifkyurem-white.gif

<t>What i like about WoD/WoF is that everyone is kind, caring and very accepting, there is a family feel when being in the guild and talking to everyone in the guild :)<br/>

the impact its had on me is getting me back into pro x.x after i quit #BlameTheFox xD<br/>

for number i pick is 60</t>

Unofficial Pokemon Revolution Online Discord Bot

<t>It's been quite a few months since I joined WoD and tbh I didn't think I'd stay that long in a guild. WoD's given me the opportunity to meet more players and I feel lucky to get to know most of the people I met. <br/>

<br/>

I choose number 55.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Allira"><s>

</s><POST content="344031"><s></s>344031<e></e></POST> Please explain what you like about Wings Of Destiny/Fate and if it has, how has it impacted you. Feel free to express anything else in regards to the guild on this thread.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

I'm finnish but i will try to spell a few words. <br/>

I have been in this guild like a 1 day ago and everyone has been so kind to me and not only because i'm new. Everyone is so kind in this guild and i would like to stay here like forever at the end when i play pokemon revolution. I like this game so much and it will be a like life goal when i am in this guild so i really dont know what to say about this club like after one day but i see this guild has very bright future and i hope i am in that bright future with this guild like now and forever<br/>

<br/>

i would like to take number 16</r>

<r>I joined back in October from then to now wod is home for me it's is the only place where I can feel free and the other members of wod / wof are very friendly and I also learned many things about Pokemon from here and many people taught me what several items do wod is now very important part of my daily life i feel good to be here. <E>:thanks:</E> allira for letting me join <br/>

My lucky number is 26</r>