Day Care Quest: Brock(Doctor)

Gagans

1. 1.

344348 .eJwFwVsOhCAMAMC7cACKlJfehiBBo7YEavZjs3ffma96x602dYj0uQHs5yw8dj2FR25VN-Z219zPqQs_kEVyOZ5KMsEG701aQwzJYXQeDdjog0HjksW0eIx2hZcu4g_pTk39_gkeIuc.TaNmJVIyu6JRkck48cVm4fF_ULg?width=845&height=475

Brock is not here, n i want to become "Doctor" to treat abandon Pokemons. Please Help me. :confused: :thanks:

Brock will go away for some time if you refuse to help him. Wait a bit and when you see him again, you should be able to try again.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

344348 .eJwFwVsOhCAMAMC7cACKlJfehiBBo7YEavZjs3ffma96x602dYj0uQHs5yw8dj2FR25VN-Z219zPqQs_kEVyOZ5KMsEG701aQwzJYXQeDdjog0HjksW0eIx2hZcu4g_pTk39_gkeIuc.TaNmJVIyu6JRkck48cVm4fF_ULg?width=845&height=475

Brock is not here, n i want to become "Doctor" to treat abandon Pokemons. Please Help me. :confused: :thanks:

Brock will go away for some time if you refuse to help him. Wait a bit and when you see him again, you should be able to try again.

i never talked to him before... :(

Let's plant at least 1 tree every month 

❤️🌳

Legacy Recruitment Page

i never talked to him before... :(

But your game data says otherwise =/

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.