serene grace not work with blissey

Teemoking

i tested my serene grace blissey with thunder (30% to paralyze)

it should be 60% chance to paralyze the opponent with serene grace

but i am sure it doesn't work with serene grace properly, and so do flame thrower, ice beam , and so on

after trying many times, i am sure it's like 10% chance to paralyze opponent( just like thunderbolt )

the only pokemon now seems to work with serene grace is togekiss(air slash, ancient power) and girachi maybe

345209 i tested my serene grace blissey with thunder (30% to paralyze)

but i am sure it doesn't work with serene grace properly, and so do flame thrower, ice beam , and so on

the only pokemon now seems to work with serene grace is togekiss(air slash, ancient power) and girachi maybe

Hello TeemoKing,

please check bulbapedia or any other wiki before reporting anything:

Serene Grace will double the chance of a move having an additional effect.

Thunderbolt does damage and has a 10% chance of paralyzing the target = 20% not 60%

Flamethrower does damage and has a 10% chance of burning the target. = 20% not 60%

Ice Beam inflicts damage and has a 10% chance of freezing the target. = 20% not 60%

AncientPower inflicts damage and has a 10% chance of raising the user's Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed by one stage each = 20% not 60%

Iron Head inflicts damage and has a 30% chance of causing the target to flinch. = 60%

Air Slash inflicts damage and has a 30% chance of causing the target to flinch. = 60%

Have a nice day!

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hello TeemoKing,

Thunderbolt does damage and has a 10% chance of paralyzing the target = 20% not 60%

Flamethrower does damage and has a 10% chance of burning the target. = 20% not 60%

Ice Beam inflicts damage and has a 10% chance of freezing the target. = 20% not 60%

AncientPower inflicts damage and has a 10% chance of raising the user's Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed by one stage each = 20% not 60%

Iron Head inflicts damage and has a 30% chance of causing the target to flinch. = 60%

Air Slash inflicts damage and has a 30% chance of causing the target to flinch. = 60%

Have a nice day!

i tested thunder, not thunderbolt.....

and it should be 60% chance to paralyze (30%*2 = 60%)

and flame thrower with togekiss is not like 20% chance to burn the oppenent. it's more like 10% or not adjusted properly

Hello TeemoKing,

Have a nice day!

Hello TeemoKing,

you claimed that Icebeam/Flamethrower and the other moves are not "working" as well, I honestly over read the thunder instead of thunderbolt.

The chance of paralyzing the target with Thunder was significantly increased to 30% = 60%

It should PAR in 6/10 cases or 60/100 ( but that just math/probabilities )!

Have a nice day!

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hello TeemoKing,

Have a nice day!

Hello TeemoKing,

you claimed that Icebeam/Flamethrower and the other moves are not "working" as well, I honestly over read the thunder instead of thunderbolt.

The chance of paralyzing the target with Thunder was significantly increased to 30% = 60%

Have a nice day!

that's why I report this.

after adjustment, thunder should be like serene grace togekiss's air slash

but i tested it many times

thunder's paralyze chance doesn't get boosted even with serene grace blissey

Hello TeemoKing,

Have a nice day!

Hello TeemoKing,

mhh?

345209 but i am sure it doesn't work with serene grace properly, and so do flame thrower, ice beam , and so on

What moves are bugged now, only Thunder with S.G Blissey or all moves or is that just a guess because Thunder is not gettin his 30% PAR boost?

Have a nice day!

Hello TeemoKing,

Have a nice day!

Hello TeemoKing,

mhh?

345209 but i am sure it doesn't work with serene grace properly, and so do flame thrower, ice beam , and so on

What moves are bugged now, only Thunder with S.G Blissey or all moves or is that just a guess because Thunder is not gettin his 30% PAR boost?

Have a nice day!

I think only air slash and ancien power get boosted by serene grace

t-bolt, f-thrower, thunder, ice beam, water pulse doesn't get boosted