Unbalanced pvp ranked rating

Ballzofsteel

So i just started playing PRO again, and do some pvp

bat2.png

As you can see, i got 0 win and 0 lose, meaning this is my first fight in this season.

Even though it was my first battle in this season, i fought someone with 451 pvp rating, which is rather unbalanced for new players

bat1.png

Unless the number on the bottom right side doesnt mean rating, i dont think its a problem

Thanks before!

[glow=red]

[/glow]

346229 So i just started playing PRO again, and do some pvp

bat2.png

As you can see, i got 0 win and 0 lose, meaning this is my first fight in this season.

Even though it was my first battle in this season, i fought someone with 451 pvp rating, which is rather unbalanced for new players

bat1.png

Unless the number on the bottom right side doesnt mean rating, i dont think its a problem

Thanks before!

Hello BallzOfSteel,

i felt the same way at the beginning, it was rather unfair imo at the time but there is a valid reason for this as Quakkz already said.

There is no way someone wants to wait hours to get into a match with someone who has a similar rating,

My simple advice, just play and read guides. I did horrible in my first two PVP seasons, barely could reach 200 rating but the two follow up seasons I made it to Top25 (see my signature), you just have to figure out the meta and what you wanna play, adjust your pokemons (right nature, high important IV's, ev training and ofc movesets and items).

Have a nice day!

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hello BallzOfSteel,

i felt the same way at the beginning, it was rather unfair imo at the time but there is a valid reason for this as Quakkz already said.

There is no way someone wants to wait hours to get into a match with someone who has a similar rating,

My simple advice, just play and read guides. I did horrible in my first two PVP seasons, barely could reach 200 rating but the two follow up seasons I made it to Top25 (see my signature), you just have to figure out the meta and what you wanna play, adjust your pokemons (right nature, high important IV's, ev training and ofc movesets and items).

Have a nice day!

Thanks for the advice!

The thing is, this unbalanced matchmaking may be exploited.

Lets say i have 2 devices with PRO on them, and I logged in with 2 id, and look for pvp match at the same time.

I can battle with my other id as much as i want, no?

[glow=red]

[/glow]

Hello BallzOfSteel,

Have a nice day!

Thanks for the advice!

The thing is, this unbalanced matchmaking may be exploited.

Lets say i have 2 devices with PRO on them, and I logged in with 2 id, and look for pvp match at the same time.

I can battle with my other id as much as i want, no?

Hello BallzOfSteel,

what you are describing is against the PRO PvP rules:

11. Using one's alternative account to boost the ranking of the main account (or vice versa) is forbidden, and action will be taken if caught.

if you wanna read more about it -> PvP Rules

Have a nice day!

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.