Nightfall Guild (active players/English)

Nosafur

Attention all Nightfall Guild members;

I will no longer be playing this game, due to being falsely banned for selling my Pokemon for Membership Medallions. Apparently, I bought them from a player that used the duplication bug without me knowing. When I did find out they were duped items, I posted a thread about it and got banned because of it. Even if they do lift my ban, I will not be playing this game anymore. If they ban people from doing something they didn't know, then why would I invest any more time into a game like this?

You guys were the best thing to happen to me on this game. I will miss all of you and I hope you will stay friends. You have immense potential at this game and you can do anything you put your mind to. Please be helpful to each other, that is my final request as your former Guild Leader.

Goodbye, Nightfall.

zxo9jp.png

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You both may join. We are at 26 memebers now, and with you two, it should be at 28. I'm away from my computer and won't be able to log in for a few hours. I will add you as soon as I can. @Kingheily, is that your in game name? Just post your IGN like Genii did and I will get you guys into the guild as soon as I can.

zxo9jp.png