Nightfall Guild (active players/English)

Nosafur

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46572 Attention all Nightfall Guild members;

I will no longer be playing this game, due to being falsely banned for selling my Pokemon for Membership Medallions. Apparently, I bought them from a player that used the duplication bug without me knowing. When I did find out they were duped items, I posted a thread about it and got banned because of it. Even if they do lift my ban, I will not be playing this game anymore. If they ban people from doing something they didn't know, then why would I invest any more time into a game like this?

You guys were the best thing to happen to me on this game. I will miss all of you and I hope you will stay friends. You have immense potential at this game and you can do anything you put your mind to. Please be helpful to each other, that is my final request as your former Guild Leader.

Goodbye, Nightfall.

Really sorry to hear it man merry xmas :Heart:

46572 Attention all Nightfall Guild members;

I will no longer be playing this game, due to being falsely banned for selling my Pokemon for Membership Medallions. Apparently, I bought them from a player that used the duplication bug without me knowing. When I did find out they were duped items, I posted a thread about it and got banned because of it. Even if they do lift my ban, I will not be playing this game anymore. If they ban people from doing something they didn't know, then why would I invest any more time into a game like this?

You guys were the best thing to happen to me on this game. I will miss all of you and I hope you will stay friends. You have immense potential at this game and you can do anything you put your mind to. Please be helpful to each other, that is my final request as your former Guild Leader.

Goodbye, Nightfall.

Really sorry to hear it man merry xmas :Heart:

yeah i'm sorry as well to hear this, merry xmas nosafur!

hoping you one day change your mind and come back :Grin: gl with whatever you intend to do next !

if any of my guild members read this. im gonna be applying for another guild cos the guilds faded since nosafurs demise :P but thought id let u all know id literally log in to talk to you guys. i guess im gonna miss nosa and u lot but id rather do something for myself rather than mourn lol. well thats about it peacee

<i></i>

-