Nightfall Guild (active players/English)

Nosafur

60467 We have 7 spots left, and the best way to join is to add me in game. I will send an add once the server comes back up to you, Koningskapie. We will hold a guild event next week.

I MADE IT!! :y: :y: /FLEX!!!!!!!

:thanks:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

REGARDS!

"I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who You are." - Mewtwo

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone, I made this guild about a week ago. We have 24 members as of today, and looking for more. If you would like to join, you may, but just be active. I will do a free give away once we reach 40 members to celebrate. My plans for the guild are; be friendly to members and help one another out. I would also like to do battles with everyone once we all get our main teams ready to go. If you have any suggestions, or just want to join, you can add me in game or message me on here. My ID is Nosafur. Well, have fun and thanks for reading the post!

Update~ we are currently full 40/40 If any openings open up, I'll be sure to let you guys know. We have a few players that do not play, so there will be spots available in the near future.

Update- we currently have room

can i join your guild?

BLAZE