Showroom

Omicroneta

Hey

I dont know if its already in the forum because i cant find it. Maybe there is a chance to get a Showroom here, where you can show your team and your best Pokemons.

I like to see the teams of other Trainers and how they trained there Pokemon.

Maybe theres a Chance to get this in the Forum.

Greetings

Omicron Eta

This could be something we could add, I too, am often curious of what people use.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

A sort of "Inspect" other players button when you right click on players would be nice. Sort of like Inspecting for gears/abilities on other MMO but maybe just has it show up to 6 pokemons & lvls with limited details so players dont get any kind of edge during PvP.

46690 This could be something we could add, I too, am often curious of what people use.

Same here but this thread would be filled with people comparing their Haxorus, Salamence, Alakazam, Gengar, Surfing Raichu, Dragonite and Charizard.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best."