Celebi Quest help please! (Solved)

Eskro

Edit: (PLEASE NOTE, MY ISSUE HAS NOT BEEN RESOLVED.)

So I did everything for the celebi quest, though accidentally a bit out of order.

-I did the legendary dog stuff in Part 2 of the guide

-I battled Arnie for Lugia Data

-I defeated Ho-oh

-The scientist would NOT give me the any of the 3 stones

-I got Celebi's seen data

-I went to the ruins of alph and did part 1

It may be bugged because I accidentally did this out of order? I do not know, however the scientist will not give me the GS Ball. He simply says, "Oh, it's you again! I'm still finding a way to open this GS Ball.. Please go away and don't disturb me.."

To be clear, I have Kanto & Johto seen and caught data completely finished, I have 173 evolved, and I have 415 hours playtime. So unless there's something I'm missing, my quest is bugged. Please help me :( I spent so much time working on this and now I can't get my celebi just because the scientist is being greedy and won't cough up the gs ball. :Frown:

*I'm quite sure it's bugged because I got celebi's seen data before part 1, I was told from a few friends in discord I could skip part 1, but that seems to be very inaccurate. :n:

Help would be greatly appreciated! :thanks:

gGRM2QQ.png

Re: Celebi Quest help please!

<r><QUOTE author="Eskro"><s>

</s><POST content="347098"><s></s>347098<e></e></POST> -snip- <e>
</e></QUOTE>

Hey there, Eskro!<br/>

I'm sorry to hear about this inconvenience that you are experiencing. Have you completed all of the steps listed on this <URL url="https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=15173"><s></s>guide<e></e></URL>?<br/>

Also you will need 121 evolutions data and 351 hours inorder to catch Celebi, in addition to the full Kanto and Johto dex. I hope it helps, and I wish you good luck with your quest!</r>

Until we meet again.

<r>I have completed all of the steps, and i have 173 evolutions, full kanto and johto dex and 415 hours. :( Not sure why it isn't working, but as I said I've met all of the requirements and i've done all the steps. <E>:Frown:</E></r>

gGRM2QQ.png

</s><POST content="347105"><s></s>347105<e></e></POST> I have completed all of the steps, and i have 173 evolutions, full kanto and johto dex and 415 hours. :( Not sure why it isn't working, but as I said I've met all of the requirements and i've done all the steps. <E>:Frown:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

No problem, I'll go ahead and move your thread to the proper sub-form so that a content scripter can help you out! :)

<HR><s>

</s><e>[/hr]</e></HR>

<CENTER><s>

</s>-Moved to proper place-<e>

</e></CENTER></r>

Until we meet again.

<r>Oh, I had typed up a whole new thread and was about to hit submit before I saw this, lol. I'll just edit my first message <E>:thanks:</E> <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Someone please help me! <E>:kiss:</E></r>

gGRM2QQ.png

Re: Celebi Quest help please! (Has Not Been Resolved)

</s><POST content="347098"><s></s>347098<e></e></POST> Edit: (PLEASE NOTE, MY ISSUE HAS NOT BEEN RESOLVED.)<br/>

<br/>

So I did everything for the celebi quest, though accidentally a bit out of order. <br/>

-I did the legendary dog stuff in Part 2 of the guide<br/>

-I battled Arnie for Lugia Data<br/>

-I defeated Ho-oh<br/>

-The scientist would NOT give me the any of the 3 stones<br/>

-I got Celebi's seen data<br/>

-I went to the ruins of alph and did part 1<br/>

<br/>

It may be bugged because I accidentally did this out of order? I do not know, however the scientist will not give me the GS Ball. He simply says, "Oh, it's you again! I'm still finding a way to open this GS Ball.. Please go away and don't disturb me.."<br/>

<br/>

To be clear, I have Kanto & Johto seen and caught data completely finished, I have 173 evolved, and I have 415 hours playtime. So unless there's something I'm missing, my quest is bugged. Please help me :( I spent so much time working on this and now I can't get my celebi just because the scientist is being greedy and won't cough up the gs ball. <E>:Frown:</E> <br/>

<br/>

*I'm quite sure it's bugged because I got celebi's seen data before part 1, I was told from a few friends in discord I could skip part 1, but that seems to be very inaccurate. <E>:n:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Help would be greatly appreciated! <E>:thanks:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi, I will need screenshots showing:<br/>

- Your Johto caught and seen data (see Prof Elm at New Bark Town for this)<br/>

- Your Pokedex evolve count<br/>

<br/>

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

Re: Celebi Quest help please! (Has Not Been Resolved)

<r>I actually upon going through my dex for the 6th time realized I had missed Octillery. <E>:Shocked:</E> What had happened was I was given a remoraid from a guildie to evolve, and for some reason I had crossed both it and octillery off my list. So my quest wasn't actually bugged. I just got the GS ball. Sorry about this mix up, and I appreciate your response. This thread can be closed now. <br/>

<br/>

<E>:thanks:</E> <E>:Smile:</E></r>

gGRM2QQ.png