Stuck from the start

Kacheen

Hello guys, i would like to ask you about help. Iam stuck, i have two badges. But i dont have surf or pokémon to cut the trees so im just going through pallet town to cerulean city if i have missed something, but i really dont know what to do next.

Can you give me just small advice pls? Thank you a lot :-)

348036 Hello guys, i would like to ask you about help. Iam stuck, i have two badges. But i dont have surf or pokémon to cut the trees so im just going through pallet town to cerulean city if i have missed something, but i really dont know what to do next.

[glow=red]Moved to proper place[/glow]

Hello Kacheen, I am sorry for the inconvenience of that experience. In order to help you cross the story you can check the Kanto Walkthrough Guide as it will have all the information required to beat the story.

For example, to beat the story after Cerulean (which I suppose it's where you are since you said you have 2 badges):

Route 24 & 25: [anchor=10].[/anchor]

On Route 24 your first task is to beat all the trainers on Nugget Bridge.

qGtxt2i.png

Once you defeat them all you can progress to Route 25 where you will meet a team Rocket Grunt.

Talk to him and you will receive a free Nugget (And a surprise battle :3)

After beating him, start to walk East. Defeat the trainers and arrive at Bill's house.

NcW92WI.png

Once inside, talk to Bill and he will ask for your help.

He has lost his research book and if you can find it for him he will reward you.

xEkjO8x.png

You might get tired after looking through all his bookshelves and resort to help chat or this guide.

His research book is under his pillow, take it and talk to Bill again to receive your reward; a ticket to the SS Anne.

ftQNstH.png

ar6a6tm.png

Cerulean City: [anchor=11].[/anchor]

After you return to Cerulean City you should start to train your Pokémon to around level 25.

Use the trainers from the nearby routes and the tall grass on Route 24 to help level them.

Once you feel like your Pokémon are strong enough you can challenge the gym.

Misty uses Water Type Pokémon so grass or electric types will work well against her.

She uses a Poliwag, a Horsea and a Starmie. I recommend you level your Pokémon to around level 25 for this gym.

hgVxXgY.png

After defeating her you will be rewarded with the Cascade Badge which gives you the ability to use HM Cut outside of battle.

You can also purchase TM11 - Bubblebeam from the man at the front of the gym.

Something to remember in Cerulean City is the bike shop. After you buy the bike ticket from Vermillion you can trade it for a bike here.

97WmJIO.png

Best of luck and have fun playing :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

348036 Hello guys, i would like to ask you about help. Iam stuck, i have two badges. But i dont have surf or pokémon to cut the trees so im just going through pallet town to cerulean city if i have missed something, but i really dont know what to do next.

[glow=red]Moved to proper place[/glow]

Hello Kacheen, I am sorry for the inconvenience of that experience. In order to help you cross the story you can check the Kanto Walkthrough Guide as it will have all the information required to beat the story.

For example, to beat the story after Cerulean (which I suppose it's where you are since you said you have 2 badges):

Route 24 & 25: [anchor=10].[/anchor]

On Route 24 your first task is to beat all the trainers on Nugget Bridge.

qGtxt2i.png

Once you defeat them all you can progress to Route 25 where you will meet a team Rocket Grunt.

Talk to him and you will receive a free Nugget (And a surprise battle :3)

After beating him, start to walk East. Defeat the trainers and arrive at Bill's house.

NcW92WI.png

Once inside, talk to Bill and he will ask for your help.

He has lost his research book and if you can find it for him he will reward you.

xEkjO8x.png

You might get tired after looking through all his bookshelves and resort to help chat or this guide.

His research book is under his pillow, take it and talk to Bill again to receive your reward; a ticket to the SS Anne.

ftQNstH.png

ar6a6tm.png

Cerulean City: [anchor=11].[/anchor]

After you return to Cerulean City you should start to train your Pokémon to around level 25.

Use the trainers from the nearby routes and the tall grass on Route 24 to help level them.

Once you feel like your Pokémon are strong enough you can challenge the gym.

Misty uses Water Type Pokémon so grass or electric types will work well against her.

She uses a Poliwag, a Horsea and a Starmie. I recommend you level your Pokémon to around level 25 for this gym.

hgVxXgY.png

After defeating her you will be rewarded with the Cascade Badge which gives you the ability to use HM Cut outside of battle.

You can also purchase TM11 - Bubblebeam from the man at the front of the gym.

Something to remember in Cerulean City is the bike shop. After you buy the bike ticket from Vermillion you can trade it for a bike here.

97WmJIO.png

Best of luck and have fun playing :)

thanks sir :D

348531 thanks sir :D

Glad I was able to help and no need to call me sir. As the matter of the topic has been solved I will now lock it. Have a great weekend and a lot of fun :)

[glow=purple]Locked as Solved[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.