No Evolution Levels in Pokedex

Bethunebryant

349564 I'm a new player and I noticed that the pokedex is packed with a lot of useful information. Basically everything I'd need, except evolution information.

Am I missing it somewhere, or is there any plan to add something like that in? Thanks!

Hello bethunebryant, there is actually an evolution information to show the pokemons you have already evolved. You will see it when the pokemon will have a star in the corner, showing that you already evolved into that version of the pokemon (picture for visibility below).

d1767f76e3586ffafa22f3e5d9ccc149.png

I hope I was able to help and let me know if you have more doubts below. Also, since you said you are a new player, you can do a topic Player Introduction subforum to present yourself to the community if you might feel interested in so :)

Wish you best of luck and have a great weekend !

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

Thanks for replying to me so quickly!

349565 You will see it when the pokemon will have a star in the corner

It looks like those stars show me which pokemon I've evolved, but the pokedex doesn't seem to show the following information:

• What method is used to evolve a pokemon(what level, stone, daytime/nighttime/happiness/trading).
    Which pokemon evolve into which pokemon.

Is there anywhere to see that kind of information in the game?

Thanks!

349568 Thanks for replying to me so quickly!

349565 You will see it when the pokemon will have a star in the corner

It looks like those stars show me which pokemon I've evolved, but the pokedex doesn't seem to show the following information:

• What method is used to evolve a pokemon(what level, stone, daytime/nighttime/happiness/trading).
    Which pokemon evolve into which pokemon.

Is there anywhere to see that kind of information in the game?

Thanks!

Hello bethunebryant,

no you can't find these informations ingame but I recommend using this website -> bulbapedia.

___

Pre

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

349569 but I recommend using this website -> bulbapedia.

Yeah, that's basically what I'm doing now. I was pleasantly surprised at how informative the pokedex is and was even more surprised when I couldn't find anything about evolving in it. It just seems like that would be a really nice feature to be in the pokedex.

Thanks for your replies!

349569 but I recommend using this website -> bulbapedia.

Yeah, that's basically what I'm doing now. I was pleasantly surprised at how informative the pokedex is and was even more surprised when I couldn't find anything about evolving in it. It just seems like that would be a really nice feature to be in the pokedex.

Thanks for your replies!

Hello bethunebryant,

yeah the pokedex has a lot of information in it, you can make a suggestion here if you want "more features for the pokedex" -> Suggestions

___

Pre

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hey there Bethunebryant. As PreHax said, if you ever want to suggest evolution information being added you can post it here. Since your questions have been answered I'll be locked the topic as solved. Have a nice day!

[glow=red]Locked as solved.[/glow]

KQ2E7uj.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. All PMs will be trashed.

<i></i>