Hello

Hey everyone.

I had been looking for a way for my girlfriend and I to play pokemon together when I stumbled across PRO.

We've been playing together on yellow server a couple hours a night the past few nights, and we're really enjoying it.

A little about me:

I'm from Texas.

I really like collecting/playing board games. One of my favorites of my collection is Pokemon Master Trainer, the Kanto version.

My favorite pokemon game growing up was probably yellow, but I really like going back and playing fire red with an emulator.

Also...

I make my living as a software researcher and I really enjoy programming in my free time, so I was hoping I might be able to help contribute to PRO. I've seen discussion about scripters, mappers, etc., but I've only ever seen one developer mentioned. Is this something that's possible? I like what I've seen of PRO and I'd like to see it continue improving(mostly so I can keep playing it).

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome to PRO! :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hey! Welcome to forums!

349575 but I've only ever seen one developer mentioned. Is this something that's possible?

Yup!, Shane is the name. Kudos for his great work.

Hope you guys enjoy your stay

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

Welcome to PRO :)

I hope you enjoy your game!

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.