Requilem of Victories Poke shop!! Aerodactyle added to the shop

Kill3rrrr

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Requilem of Victories Poke shop!! Prices updated

<t>Hello I gave a politoed to your partner minato or rarr as his other account states out. And he hasn't given it back deleted me and I think he is trying to steal my poke. IF I'm incorrect please contact me with my pokemon back. He told me there was a 24-48 hour time but more has passed and no contact from him please answer.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="MeNailo" post_id="387495" time="1495150085" user_id="1651465"><s>

</s><br/>

Hello I gave a politoed to your partner minato or rarr as his other account states out. And he hasn't given it back deleted me and I think he is trying to steal my poke. IF I'm incorrect please contact me with my pokemon back. He told me there was a 24-48 hour time but more has passed and no contact from him please answer.<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

ill contact him and get back to you or he will contact you.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="MeNailo" post_id="387495" time="1495150085" user_id="1651465"><s>

</s><br/>

Hello I gave a politoed to your partner minato or rarr as his other account states out. And he hasn't given it back deleted me and I think he is trying to steal my poke. IF I'm incorrect please contact me with my pokemon back. He told me there was a 24-48 hour time but more has passed and no contact from him please answer.<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

he says he already returned it =_=</r>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: Requilem of Victories Poke shop!! Add new pokemons and price updated

<r><QUOTE author="TheJK" post_id="410105" time="1499891804" user_id="1111875"><s>

</s>Start goodra<e>
</e></QUOTE>

sorry man some one already insta 900k on it yesterday. he said he'd buy it today soo if he dosnt buy it we can start the auction on it.</r>