Pilsen

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Pilsen,

these are not PRO Sprites. :Shy: They look cool either way though! :Smile:

[glow=#10112a]The actions that you're taking now...

Are they based on the ideals you cling to? Or are they based on actual truths? And if they are... How much of the truth do you think you know?[/glow]

sig291q3h.png

[glow=#10112a]Follow our official Instagram PokemonRevolutionOfficial for updates, sneak peeks and giveaways![/glow]

No need to apologize. :Shy: Sorry, but you will have to wait a bit more to see our Sprites. :Heart: haha

Also I am sorry to inform you, but there will be no Valentine's Day Event. :confused:

Are they based on the ideals you cling to? Or are they based on actual truths? And if they are... How much of the truth do you think you know?[/glow]

sig291q3h.png

[glow=#10112a]Follow our official Instagram PokemonRevolutionOfficial for updates, sneak peeks and giveaways![/glow]

349942 No need to apologize. :Shy: Sorry, but you will have to wait a bit more to see our Sprites. :Heart: haha

Also I am sorry to inform you, but there will be no Valentine's Day Event. :confused:

RIP. So the PInkan/PInk sprite pokemon aren't tied to V-Day at all? seemed like it was a given haha

RIP. So the PInkan/PInk sprite pokemon aren't tied to V-Day at all? seemed like it was a given haha

No, that we are working on Pinkan Island at around the same time as VD is a complete coincidence.. I'm very sorry if we confused you guys with this! :confused:

sig291q3h.png

349942 No need to apologize. :Shy: Sorry, but you will have to wait a bit more to see our Sprites. haha

Also I am sorry to inform you, but there will be no Valentine's Day Event.

We don't have Valentine's Event? Wen I say this picture I was sure the event will came

We will have another event/area soon? :Frown:

No, that we are working on Pinkan Island at around the same time as VD is a complete coincidence.. I'm very sorry if we confused you guys with this! :confused:

Ah well. Content is content. I won't complain about a new area/event no matter when it comes!

Ah well. Content is content. I won't complain about a new area/event no matter when it comes!

That's true buddy :y: