Valentine Day Event

Pilsen

We simply don't want to give you a date, just in case we are not able to make it in time. We don't want to get your hopes up just to let you down then. The content team is currently fairly small and everyone is working hard to make things come as quickly as possible, without giving you bugged or unfinished content. Thank you for your understanding. :Shy:

Yes, I perfectly understand that. That's why you guys made a little mistake with that Sinnoh announcement, because you got people hyped for no reason (not me, I don't care, but there will be some players complaining as always). I just hope we don't have to wait too long for that Pinkan Island (you all made us hype for it almost two weeks ago, not to mention dead Halloween Island for which I'm still hyped).

We (I at least) appreciate your hard work with new content (new bosses were good idea) so keep it up :Smile:

Oh you are doing nothing wrong, sorry didn't mean it that way :P

some people like to "criticize in another non polite way"

Yeah I know that there are ppl like that, I just thought I sounded mean or sth xD

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

350018 Yeah I know that there are ppl like that, I just thought I sounded mean or sth xD

ayyyy no worries, you are doing everything fine :P they are all working very hard to make this game enjoyable :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

350014 The content team is currently fairly small and everyone is working hard to make things come as quickly as possible, without giving you bugged or unfinished content.

I guess this died somewhere a long the way, right?

these screenshots are from 3 months ago

3WIf8ac.png

3WIf8ac.png

2d8bbc2a283b408696b002c2853023a7.png

2ab08bbe06704441ad59756f2a9b495f.png

I already responded to you asking this at least 3 times. I don't know why you keep asking the same question, when I already told you this didn't "die along the way". This is actually the second project we are working on. So I hope this time you will remember it. :Shy: As before, I can't give any more infos or dates though. I am very sorry.

[glow=#10112a]The actions that you're taking now...

Are they based on the ideals you cling to? Or are they based on actual truths? And if they are... How much of the truth do you think you know?[/glow]

sig291q3h.png

[glow=#10112a]Follow our official Instagram PokemonRevolutionOfficial for updates, sneak peeks and giveaways![/glow]

350014 The content team is currently fairly small and everyone is working hard to make things come as quickly as possible, without giving you bugged or unfinished content.

I guess this died somewhere a long the way, right?

these screenshots are from 3 months ago

3WIf8ac.png

3WIf8ac.png

2d8bbc2a283b408696b002c2853023a7.png

2ab08bbe06704441ad59756f2a9b495f.png

I already responded to you asking this at least 3 times. I don't know why you keep asking the same question, when I already told you this didn't "die along the way". This is actually the second project we are working on. So I hope this time you will remember it. :Shy: As before, I can't give any more infos or dates though. I am very sorry.

posted it once in the forum iirc, and there is no reply to it :)

I guess I forget it but well aren't the maps done already?

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Just because the maps are already made doesn't mean that it's done. :Shy:

[glow=#10112a]The actions that you're taking now...

Are they based on the ideals you cling to? Or are they based on actual truths? And if they are... How much of the truth do you think you know?[/glow]

sig291q3h.png

[glow=#10112a]Follow our official Instagram PokemonRevolutionOfficial for updates, sneak peeks and giveaways![/glow]

If it takes 3+ months for an area to come out with the maps being done, welcome Sinnoh 2020. lmao

Iirc the event was supposed to come out but got canceled duo the known issues at the time, so it was close to done, wasn't it?

350014Thank you for your understanding. :Shy:

Thank you for your explanation, I know that new maps, events and region take a long time from the PRO team and is a lot of job to do, and thats why u can't tell us dates, I understand that and I wanna thank you in name of PRO for all hard work.

But when this new "PRO Pink Weddle Edition" was released everybody thought it was about Valentine's Day Event, otherwise why do a new version if will not be new content? Also the new NPC Officer Jane is added in Vermilion too, so that's what I call raise your expectancy, so I login in sunday waiting for the event and no event coming, this is a little disapointing. I hope you can understand my point because I fully understand yours, take care buddy :kiss: