PVP reward+PVP clothes

Thanhmoz

1st.Like the subject said, i wish if ur staff can higher the pvp reward for highest top like top 10 or 5 or 3 or even 1 to make the pvp more competitive since a lots people like me can easy to go to top 25 and even top 1 but in the top 1 or 25 isnt any diffirence and have the same reward on the end of the season so i think if all ur staff can higher reward for highest top. And same for guild ladder since again my guild always on top 1 of Blue with no hard and cant make any competitive to other guild on blue

2nd is about the PVP clothes: like i know the PVP clothes also have more collor than 2 in pvp coins shop like RED,BLUE,GREEN,... but when the first release of PVP coins, the coins shop from bunch of PVP clothes color down to only 2 atm. i wonder why u all took them down >!<

3nd is my selfish xD why my account so lest of shiny rate...the 1st shiny was caught on 1065h and the 2nd on 1356h and now im more than 2k1 hours and im just only got 2 "OT" shinies :Frown: :Frown: . Can u fix my rate of shinies or did my account been cursed. Must told again, this 3rd is my selfishy ...

Thank you if some of the staff will read this and response me. I like to discussion a lots <3

I agree with the first suggestion. But the second one I can not agree with because the red, blue, and green cloaks were rewards for people who got top 25 earlier on in the game. If they were added into the shop, they would not be unique anymore. I still don't agree with adding any PvP cloaks to the shop quite frankly. I have no comment on your third suggestion xD.

350737 I agree with the first suggestion. But the second one I can not agree with because the red, blue, and green cloaks were rewards for people who got top 25 earlier on in the game. If they were added into the shop, they would not be unique anymore. I still don't agree with adding any PvP cloaks to the shop quite frankly. I have no comment on your third suggestion xD.

Not agreed see Staff he have PvP cloaks without win a top 25.

350737 I agree with the first suggestion. But the second one I can not agree with because the red, blue, and green cloaks were rewards for people who got top 25 earlier on in the game. If they were added into the shop, they would not be unique anymore. I still don't agree with adding any PvP cloaks to the shop quite frankly. I have no comment on your third suggestion xD.

Not agreed see Staff he have PvP cloaks without win a top 25.

That's because Staff can have any PvP cloak they want lol

350729 1st shiny was caught on 1065h and the 2nd on 1356h and now im more than 2k1 hours and im just only got 2 "OT" shinies . Can u fix my rate of shinies or did my account been cursed.

Spawn rates must be that bad for you I guess. I got my 4th OT yesterday at around 850 hours. If you go and farm maybe you'll encounter one.

350737 But the second one I can not agree with because the red, blue, and green cloaks were rewards for people who got top 25 earlier on in the game. If they were added into the shop, they would not be unique anymore. I still don't agree with adding any PvP cloaks to the shop quite frankly. I have no comment on your third suggestion xD.

but it same for now since u must win like 350 game to have it or top 25 to have 500 pvp coins to buy it, still fair enough and not get out of any sense

Guest alanudao

tr3y i would agree with u if new pvp clothes colours were still being made and distributed for the present top pvo players. I begun playing pvp on the last year november, and although i made to be on the ladder the last 2 seasons, i didnt get what u would say as an unique reward, so i think its very unfair with the new players having inaccessible pvp colours, without the possibility of getting new ones. :confused:

tr3y i would agree with u if new pvp clothes colours were still being made and distributed for the present top pvo players. I begun playing pvp on the last year november, and although i made to be on the ladder the last 2 seasons, i didnt get what u would say as an unique reward, so i think its very unfair with the new players having inaccessible pvp colours, without the possibility of getting new ones. :confused:

a lots of my member commenting to tell too less of pvp clothes color, if the staff dont release new color atleast to opened back old color :kiss: :Heart: