Crimson Vortex - Red Server

Thatkid

Hi, Crimson Vortex is a new guild and recruiting is now open.

* You need atleast 100+ hours play time.

* Be active (I know we all have a life, so if your life gets too busy and you're going to be inactive for a while, let me know).

* You have to PVP (You can do so when you're comfortable with your skills and abilities, don't rush...)

* YOU DO NOT NEED DISCORD. USE THE GUILD CHAT.

Lastly...

* Be friendly toward other players (and if you can't sometimes just exercise restraint and tolerance lol)

Goals of the guild:

1. To have fun in a great community

2. To participate in helping each other where you can

3. Just chat casually, no stress. I'm not a demanding person or forceful. We won't have forceful boring pvp events. (Trust me, that's a plus lol)

Events:

Atleast once every two weeks or once a month we will have an event. It could either be a Hide And Seek event or a Pokemon Hunting event. All these will be discussed at another time but for now, that's all I can say.

Thankyou for reading. Leave a message if you're interested in being part of a new family or invite me on: ThatKid (in the Red Server)

Comp_198.gif.532c46afb9db94308acb5271d387c736.gif

350992 Hi, Crimson Vortex is a new guild and recruiting is now open.

* You need atleast 100+ hours play time.

* Be active (I know we all have a life, so if your life gets too busy and you're going to be inactive for a while, let me know).

* You have to PVP (You can do so when you're comfortable with your skills and abilities, don't rush...)

* YOU DO NOT NEED DISCORD. USE THE GUILD CHAT.

Lastly...

* Be friendly toward other players (and if you can't sometimes just exercise restraint and tolerance lol)

Thankyou for reading. Leave a message if you're interested in being part of a new family or invite me on: ThatKid (in the Red Server)

hello :Shy:

maybe u can add about what is ur guild goal or something like that..so they are willing to join just for advice only.

anyway goodluck with ur guild :y: :Heart:

1607231446571.png.bdbc0c8ef0dde07e9995fab80f780c56.png

• 4 weeks later...

i want to be in your guild, please add me my name in pro is = "algerie31" red server

i have begin 23 february 2017 and have all badges konto jonhto and hoenn 165 time play

i ve 18 year old

i want this guild to be my family to become a pro..Would really be glad if you guys accepted me lol

discord = algerie31#5698

Coarse-Finished-Grunion-size-restricted.gif