My pokemon level 100 disappeared

Roro2015

Hello

I would like to make a report,I have not played with my roro2015 account for a few days.. When I logged on today I noticed something strange, in my team there was only one of my eevee's and there was none of my pokemon at level 100. That was when I checked my pc and for my surprise there were none of my pokemon that had in level 100, please I would like to ask for help to recover my pokemon, also since not all of the pokemon that dissapear has my ot, i hope that someone can help me with this problem.

I would like to clarify that I had about 5 or 6 boxes filled with level 100 pokemon

I will be waiting for a response or solution to my problem

Thank you

^^

Hello, is it possible you logged in on the wrong server? Is the problem fixed now?

No sorry its not fixed i have my account in red server but for now i have only one pokemon level 100 that i got recently

I hope the gm or somenone can help me with my problem

thanks

351229 Hello

I would like to make a report,I have not played with my roro2015 account for a few days.. When I logged on today I noticed something strange, in my team there was only one of my eevee's and there was none of my pokemon at level 100. That was when I checked my pc and for my surprise there were none of my pokemon that had in level 100, please I would like to ask for help to recover my pokemon, also since not all of the pokemon that dissapear has my ot, i hope that someone can help me with this problem.

I would like to clarify that I had about 5 or 6 boxes filled with level 100 pokemon

Thank you

I see many trashed level 100s. I've recovered them and they should be last in the box. However, I've issued a ban on your account until you change your password. Once you change the password a moderator is welcome to unban you. That is all I could do for your monsters lost.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

351229 Hello

Thank you

I see many trashed level 100s. I've recovered them and they should be last in the box. However, I've issued a ban on your account until you change your password. Once you change the password a moderator is welcome to unban you. That is all I could do for your monsters lost.

Thank u very much

I have a question, i already change my password as u say that i can have my account back when i change the password, but my account still banned, so my question is what i need to do besides of change my password to get my account back

thanks for all

i´ll wait for an answer

have a good day

352869 Thank u very much

I have a question, i already change my password as u say that i can have my account back when i change the password, but my account still banned, so my question is what i need to do besides of change my password to get my account back

thanks for all

i´ll wait for an answer

have a good day

Your account has been unbaned and your pokemon have been recovered. Locking this as solved.

Have fun

ˇˇ

Do not contact staff members for private support, use the proper forum section.