Hello! Selling membership!

Ashtrash

351398 Hi!

I wanna start selling memberships for in-game cash. I know how to buy the membership and trade it but I've read about how sellers buy memberships directly to a player instead of trading, how does that work? :)

Hello AshTrash,

first of all it depends on the server you are playing on, the actual price depends on the server.

I have only the prices for yellow and red as of right now and these are for yellow 1.5mil to 1.7mil and on red 800-900k!

I am sorry to inform you but there is no such a function to actually buy MS for a player without them trading!

___

Pre

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

351398 Hi!

I wanna start selling memberships for in-game cash. I know how to buy the membership and trade it but I've read about how sellers buy memberships directly to a player instead of trading, how does that work? :)

Hello AshTrash,

first of all it depends on the server you are playing on, the actual price depends on the server.

I have only the prices for yellow and red as of right now and these are for yellow 1.5mil to 1.7mil and on red 800-900k!

I am sorry to inform you but there is no such a function to actually buy MS for a player without them trading!

___

Pre

In the server red in the last times i have seen ms at 600k and it will still go down more :D

351398 Hi!

Hello AshTrash,

___

Pre

So you are telling me ms is 1.6m ish on yellow server? Which idiots buy that lol

351398 -snip-

Hey there, AshTrash!

I'm sorry to hear about this inconvenience. As Prehax has said above, the only way to sell Membership is by trading it with another player in game after you purchase it. I also hope that this guide on the Benefits of Membership can be useful to you. If you need a price check for Membership you can try in All chat or the price check section of the Trade Subforum. That being said, I will now be locking the thread, and I wish you good luck in your trading venture! :)

-Locked as Solved-

Until we meet again.