Money Storage.

Darachan

I cant help but wonder why are you requesting this, I mean money doesnt weight anything in this game, mind explaining a bit more for me? :Angel:

[glow=orange]

Signature created by Freiyr & 9oomy & Mieon.

<i>[/glow]</i>

avFhKbk.gif

Contact me on Discord: iSmurfie#5353

Check out our

Discord Bot rental.

Check out our

guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

351928 I cant help but wonder why are you requesting this, I mean money doesnt weight anything in this game, mind explaining a bit more for me? :Angel:

Personally, if its locked up somewhere i'll forget about it. If I see I have lots of money on my bar, I spend it on junk stuff like taking transport two towns over or between exca sites lol. I'd be in favor of adding this for this sake alone.

351928 I cant help but wonder why are you requesting this, I mean money doesnt weight anything in this game, mind explaining a bit more for me? :Angel:

Becouse of the risk of looseing the 5% when you loose to a PvE battle.

Sure you can use alts, but kinda uneccesary to have to use that to not risk looseing your ingame currency.

12124124.png.a9ca649c7c911546604fd9055517a0f3.png

Check Out My Shop; Click Me

I Am Strong Because I've Been Weak. I Am Fearless Because I've Been Afraid. I Am Wise Because I've Been Foolish.

IGN: Pelfie - Shiny Wild OT Count: 54 - Guild: Fluffy Nation - Game Time: +2200Hrs - Server: Silver

Becouse of the risk of looseing the 5% when you loose to a PvE battle.

Sure you can use alts, but kinda uneccesary to have to use that to not risk looseing your ingame currency.

True didnt even think of that, thanks for explanation :Smile:

[glow=orange]

Signature created by Freiyr & 9oomy & Mieon.

<i>[/glow]</i>

avFhKbk.gif

Contact me on Discord: iSmurfie#5353

Check out our

Discord Bot rental.

Check out our

guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

351931 Becouse of the risk of looseing the 5% when you loose to a PvE battle.

cuz you can't press alt+f4 or simply log out log in :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.