sudden ban

Monsterholic

Hi ive been playing pro for quite a while now but never had the following issue, i logged in and started lagging like crazy for several seconds while walking, suddenly i encounterd a zubat and killed it right after that, i got kicked out the game and when i tried to log back in it said "you have been banned from pro"

I posted this on the ban appeal section but since there is nobody replying i thought of this place

cL7d4Bu.png

[glow=hotpink]THERE ARE BAD WAYS TO WIN--AND GOOD WAYS TO LOSE. WHAT'S INTRESTING TROUBLING IS THAT IT'S NOT ALWAYS CLEAR WHICH IS WHICH. A FLIPPED COIN DOESN'T ALWAYS LAND HEAD OR TAILS. SOMETIMES IT MAY NEVER FALL....[/glow]

352785 Hi ive been playing pro for quite a while now but never had the following issue, i logged in and started lagging like crazy for several seconds while walking, suddenly i encounterd a zubat and killed it right after that, i got kicked out the game and when i tried to log back in it said "you have been banned from pro"

I posted this on the ban appeal section but since there is nobody replying i thought of this place

Hello Monsterholic,

I am sorry for the inconvenience but please follow the forum rules.

Good luck with your appeal, you can check the ban reason/duration here -> Dashboard

[glow=red]Forum rules[/glow]

1. Do not ask about server status. The topic will be locked instantly.

2. Do not post anything ban related here.

3. Before you post please read our FAQ.

___

Pre

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

352785 Hi ive been playing pro for quite a while now but never had the following issue, i logged in and started lagging like crazy for several seconds while walking, suddenly i encounterd a zubat and killed it right after that, i got kicked out the game and when i tried to log back in it said "you have been banned from pro"

Hello Monsterholic,

Good luck with your appeal, you can check the ban reason/duration here -> Dashboard

___

Pre

are you a mod? because you act like one but you dont have a badge

Hello Monsterholic,

___

Pre

are you a mod? because you act like one but you dont have a badge

I am not hence you are right there is no badge, it is still against the rules and breaking more rules -> worse result for the appeal

ps: thats my casual format for help posts, just take a look at General Support

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.