Baton pass bug

Crokstar

It wasn't a priority move last time I used it and I doubt it's changed since.

Edit: Ah I get it now. It's not actually a priority, Baton Pass sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. When it doesn't, your Pokemon is switched out as it normally would (Pokemon->Choose) without transferring any stat changes.

353036 I don't know whether it is meant to be like this but baton pass for some reason is a priority move and i dont exactly know why. Will this be fixed or it is how it supposed to be in PRO?

not priority, read the script carefully sometime it become switching pokemon instead of "[pokemon] use baton pass" ,and you will not gain any stat and waste 1 round. from my experience, the baton pass miss is due to clicking too fast/or lagging(not sure), and it take it as switching, so will be better if you want to do baton pass do it slowly and let it wait for a while during choosing pokemon to pass

giphy.gif

[glow=red]Here's NicoChan :3[/glow]

353036 I don't know whether it is meant to be like this but baton pass for some reason is a priority move and i dont exactly know why. Will this be fixed or it is how it supposed to be in PRO?

Hello Crokstar, I am glad that the community was already able to help you solve your question, if you might have more questions in te future, you can check the PvP rules thread or use the PvP subforums to ask questions.

9. Baton pass clause : A pokemon cannot pass Speed and another stat simultaenously, limited to only one baton passer per team

Baton Pass (sometimes use baton pass, it just switching out Pokemon instead of baton passing to the next Pokemon)

Hope you best of luck and have fun playinng :)

[glow=purple]Locked as Solved[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.