Legendaries and PVP

Cryofwar

1. 1.

Quick note... I have only been playing PRO for a few days. But here is just my opinion.

Now I understand why the developers have decided to not include ALL the legendary pokemone due to the fact they may break PVP, and make it unfair for players. But this isnt what I see. When I first started playing PRO a few days ago I had super high hopes, my main goal... to catch a deoxys, I did some research and found a video of someone battling deoxys. So I assumed "oh I can catch a deoxys!" but upon asking the help chat I find that you can not catch deoxys. This made me extremely sad due to the fact that one of my favorite features

of the pokemon world is hunting legendaries. And ALOT of people agree with me. I have brought about 4 friends with me onto PRO, and we are thinking of donating even! We just love this game so much, but we agree that its missing a very important element of the pokemon game series.

I know there are some legendaries available through tournaments and quests, but that feels way to processed and not fun. And not all the legendaries are in the game, which makes it even more pointless.

I propose that the team makes all the legendary pokemon catchable! But change PVP, so this way different PVP matches can choose how they work. Like some you can use legendaries, some you may not, like in pokemon showdown, you can choose different ban lists and such. Or just ban legendary pokemon from pvp all together but still make them catchable. Because alot of the players in PRO including myself and my friends don't care about pvp. We just care about the game, the story, and having fun in the world of pokemon. And the lack of legendaries is the biggest set back of PRO in our opinion.

They dont have to be in PVP, just make them catchable!

Banning legendary pokemon from tournaments and PVP would provide us with the ability to catch legendary pokemon and battle them among friends but still keep tournaments professional and with one banlist.

Then on the other hand changing PVP to work around legendaries would make alot of people happy and may boost the player count on the game, because a few of my friends who told me about this game told me they stopped playing due to the lack of legendary pokemon. Plus you could add in ban lists of pokemon and work them into the PVP and add filters into matchmaking. This would give people more freedom in PVP and allow us to hunt and find legendaries. Making the game SO MUCH more enjoyable.

The world of PRO is one of the most fun and interactive Pokemon MMO's I have ever played, and its still being worked on. I dont know your complete reasoning for not making most legendaries catchable, but please take my ideas into consideration when making your next update for PRO. Its something everyone in the game will enjoy, and any hardcore pokemon game fan would agree with me. Thank you to whomever took the time to read this suggestion. I put alot of thought in time.

-another note, Most of the people in the chat told me deoxys and most legendaries werent catchable, I couldnt find a forum post or anything about this topic either so if some of my info is wrong I apologize. Feel free to correct any mistakes or misinformation I gave. :Grin:

353124 -snip-

Hello cryofwar,*

first of all I am sorry that you put that much work into a suggestion that was already denied like at least 10 times if not even more.

Please be careful if you make a suggestion because most of the stuff was already suggested, please check out this thread ->

READ THIS BEFORE MAKING A SUGGESTION! and this thread ->

How to improve your suggestion

If you can't find what I am talking about; here is a screenshot ->

hD6QMCh.png

I am sorry but have fun playing PRO!

Pre

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I always thought it was a stupid decision to not include legendaries, the reason being that they are not balanced for pvp? You can obviously just make legendaries banned from ranked play, its really not that hard to implement. My favorite pokemon of all time is Mewtwo and it kinda sucks that i cant make him a permanent part of my team. And for those people who say "well legendaries are that, legendary. everyone shouldn't have one" i call bull, if i want to use a LEGENDARY pokemon for the PVE game i should be able to.

TLDR

Let us catch and use legendaries but ban them in ranked play.

To Be honest I think the way the game is right now is pretty good. It's fun to have a unique game. in fact when they first started the game they told us "some legendaries are gonna be in the game and they will be either be distributed through tournaments or be catchable in game like: mew,celebii,and jirachi. I think the reason why they did this is because all mmorpgs has this unique weapon or a over powered weapon that can be obtained by either being distributed through events that "only" limited players can get. I think the legendaries in pro are kind of like the legendary items in pro. Do note that this is an "mmo" which is completely different from the original games so I think only a few players being able to get those legendaries through events is what makes pro unique and enjoyable

353124 -snip-

Hello cryofwar,*

first of all I am sorry that you put that much work into a suggestion that was already denied like at least 10 times if not even more.

Please be careful if you make a suggestion because most of the stuff was already suggested, please check out this thread ->

READ THIS BEFORE MAKING A SUGGESTION! and this thread ->

How to improve your suggestion

If you can't find what I am talking about; here is a screenshot ->

hD6QMCh.png

I am sorry but have fun playing PRO!

Pre

Oh I most certainly understand your decision of not including legendary pokemon of overpowered stats. But couldnt you always just decrease the stats of the legendaries that would be do op? Or ban them from pvp. You could make a PVP filter for Ubers, There are so many creative ways to add legendaries. You could also make them unsellable so they dont crash the economy. Because this game kind of feels at times like im playing a pokemon economy simulator... which isnt too apealing (but I shall save that for another suggestion post) You see what I see from this game is a pokemon game. And yes I see thats its an MMO, and I love that!The fact that its so massively multiplayer makes it amazing!

But I also look at it, as a pure, wholesome pokemon game, and alot of people would argue, "then why dont you go play a DS or 3DS" and thats an easy question to answer, its because of the DIVERSITY of an MMO, the new adventure of playing with friends in the world of pokemon, something you dont get in the DS and 3DS, thats how I see this game. I dont see it as a super PVP heavy battle/economy sim (which I will include in my next suggestion) I see it as a beautiful pokemon game, the music, the sprites, the world, connecting all the regions. Its just so fun, but when you start removing things from the original games to make up for a competitive PVP aspect, it kind of breaks that wonder of the world of pokemon... You guys have made one of the best pokemon MMO's out there, and one of few. So I feel as though this game has alot weighing on its shoulders, the eyes of an entire pokemon fandom look at this game for something new and fresh. But removing key aspects from the game like legendaries and breeding just makes it feel like the entire game is based around its economy of selling pokemon and buying them. Most of us real pokemon fans love to feel immersed in the world of pokemon. And I just feel as though legendaries, and breeding is part of that immersivness that this game is missing...

I still love this game and I wont stop playing it. Ill be here to make more suggestions and im excited to give my opinions and to see this game blossom into something truly amazing!

354223 Oh I most certainly understand your decision of not including legendary pokemon of overpowered stats. But couldnt you always just decrease the stats of the legendaries that would be do op? Or ban them from pvp. You could make a PVP filter for Ubers, There are so many creative ways to add legendaries. You could also make them unsellable so they dont crash the economy. Because this game kind of feels at times like im playing a pokemon economy simulator... which isnt too apealing (but I shall save that for another suggestion post) You see what I see from this game is a pokemon game. And yes I see thats its an MMO, and I love that!The fact that its so massively multiplayer makes it amazing!

But I also look at it, as a pure, wholesome pokemon game, and alot of people would argue, "then why dont you go play a DS or 3DS" and thats an easy question to answer, its because of the DIVERSITY of an MMO, the new adventure of playing with friends in the world of pokemon, something you dont get in the DS and 3DS, thats how I see this game. I dont see it as a super PVP heavy battle/economy sim (which I will include in my next suggestion) I see it as a beautiful pokemon game, the music, the sprites, the world, connecting all the regions. Its just so fun, but when you start removing things from the original games to make up for a competitive PVP aspect, it kind of breaks that wonder of the world of pokemon... You guys have made one of the best pokemon MMO's out there, and one of few. So I feel as though this game has alot weighing on its shoulders, the eyes of an entire pokemon fandom look at this game for something new and fresh. But removing key aspects from the game like legendaries and breeding just makes it feel like the entire game is based around its economy of selling pokemon and buying them. Most of us real pokemon fans love to feel immersed in the world of pokemon. And I just feel as though legendaries, and breeding is part of that immersivness that this game is missing...

I still love this game and I wont stop playing it. Ill be here to make more suggestions and im excited to give my opinions and to see this game blossom into something truly amazing!

Hello cryofwar,

first of all this wasn't my decision, it was the decision from the owner of this game and it was made before the game even started its development. This case is a non-negotiable denied suggestion, so no matter how much you want it and how many "solutions" you find; it won't change the fact that these pokemon won't be catchable.

Pre

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.