Map loading keeps failing..

Xibroken

When Logging in to the game the map sometimes fails to load. When it finally does when i move from area to area it keeps failing to load over and over again.. And its done it 2 times since posting this topic.. And each time i have to force close the game and loose my 5k for going into safari... Im live streaming this issue as well.

not sure why this keeps happening..

353383 When Logging in to the game the map sometimes fails to load. When it finally does when i move from area to area it keeps failing to load over and over again.. And its done it 2 times since posting this topic.. And each time i have to force close the game and loose my 5k for going into safari... Im live streaming this issue as well.
not sure why this keeps happening..

Hello xlBROKEN and I am sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced, in order to try to solve it, you can follow the steps listed in this thread.

Crash issues or other issues

Win7 Guide https://tinyurl.com/crashhelp

Win10 Crash Fix viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14738

Android Guide https://tinyurl.com/androidprofix

Mac Guide https://tinyurl.com/macprofix

Cannot open PRO in Mac viewtopic.php?f=16&t=37017

PRO64_93_2.exe is not responding viewtopic.php?t=15846#p98003

Other solution for crash (follow 3 steps)

1- Unzip file without using WinRAR or 7zip

2- Disable anti-virus program

3- Restart computer

Others solution:

Updated drive and reinstall Direct X

Also, remember to delete all the past PRO clients and folders you might have in your device, even from the trashbin, before you Downloads(https://pokemonrevolution.net) the new client.

Hope I was able to help and let me know how it turned out by replying in this thread :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

None of that fixed it.. This issue is very inconsistent.. Only happens in some areas.. But then it will happen on others.. If i load an area then leave and walk right back. Ill get stuck at the Loading map Screen.. Ive sat there for 5 min sometimes more...

353453 None of that fixed it.. This issue is very inconsistent.. Only happens in some areas.. But then it will happen on others.. If i load an area then leave and walk right back. Ill get stuck at the Loading map Screen.. Ive sat there for 5 min sometimes more...

353473 This is by far the most annoying and inconsistent issue i have yet to see in this game.... I have tried every troubleshooting step i can imagine.. and ive got over 150 hours and this has never happened before.......

353474 Also this only happens when i play on yellow server.. I Am livestreaming and I just showed that it only happens when loading maps on Yellow.. I loaded into blue without any issues..

353475 Issue is now happening on Yellow, and RED... Ive taken all steps for troubleshooting.. and have almost 200 hours played and this has never happened before.

Hello xIBROKEN,

please refrain yourself from spamming in this thread, doesn't really look good/solves your problem.

Also I checked your last broadcast in order to find some scenes where this bug appeared ->

Also a simple checklist from what I would do ->

• Update all drivers
  • try to download the 32 as well as the 64bit version of PRO and see if it makes any difference
  • try to delete everything PRO related from your computer and re-download it/save it to another file location
  • try all the fixes Shamac mentioned

I hope someone from the staff team can help you with that issue, I can clearly hear from your voice how frustrating this bug is for you.

Pre

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Thanks for making those clips! there are many more as well. And now I am unable to load any map at all. As soon as I join either red, blue, or yellow I get the loading map error ive tested multiple times to wait it out and each time i waited over 30 min with no luck.. I have also tried all the steps both you and shamac have listed. At this point im even considering an entire restore of windows... But I truly hope it does not come to that point..

Thank you for you help PreHax!! :)

Yes Reikou, I tried each of the suggestions multiple times. Then just decided to head to bed. And when I woke up I have yet to have any issues today so far. Im about to start livestreaming. I hope this issue does not come back. I will be sure to post something in the IRC channel if it comes up again.

Thank you!