new Mauville quest

Atomiiiiic

1. 1.

353401 snip

Hello Atomiiiiic and I am really sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced. I have contacted an Content Scripter to look over this case for you.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

353401 Hello

I'm struggling for days in the new mauville quest.. So after going in every city's pc, Wattson still asks me to go and install the update. I think there is a bug that require the help of an admin

a1d4bc405e7040efbff0ccace6112cb1.png

Can you post a screenshot of this map further to the right? ^

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

353691 oh i didnt notice that npc x) thank you i finally finished the quest !

2b63bd580293465c800607b695dc8107.png

Glad your issue is now solved. With that being said I am going to lock the thread for you.

Best of luck and have a great week :)

[glow=purple]Locked as Solved[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.