Get 100 coins w/o giving username&password

Sage

I have posted before on the in TradeChat that you NO LONGER need to give username and password to get coins from someone.

Because we do not recommend players share username/password

(This is still a VERY RISKY trade)

i am making this post to explain you buy 100 coins without sharing username/password

For this process we will use the names Sage as the seller and Blue as the person who is supposed to get the coins

adX2SBX.png

Open Up Shop

92gVrHV.png

Click on Get Coins

v6ACfJw.png

if you don't do this fast enough it will change to a really long link and you may not be see =YourName (in my case =sage )

9jsUo5Z.png

Change the last part of the line from =sage to =blue and after completing payment blue will have 100coins

9MDA8UN.png

the above image applies to person GETTING the coins(the person who is receiving the coins will need to relog) in the case " Blue " would need to relog in order to get the coins

To sum it up click get coins change the end of the link from =UserA to =UserB, make payment and done

UserB " Blue " will need to relog in order to see the coins

This guide is really helpful.

Just a little advice, make sure you type out the name of the player you're sending the coins to, correctly.

I ALMOST made a mistake while typing out the name. (phew)

WCEmNxe.jpg

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Guild Thread[/glow]:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8107

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Trade Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=11984

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Daycare Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17049

48218 still not safe trade at all, someone has to go first

i agree, this post is mainly to inform users on how to without do it WITHOUT giving username and password. i myself would not feel comfortable doing that.

i would however be "more" comfortable giving my ingame money up first.

48218 still not safe trade at all, someone has to go first

i agree, this post is mainly to inform users on how to without do it WITHOUT giving username and password. i myself would not feel comfortable doing that.

i would however be "more" comfortable giving my ingame money up first.

if someone scams someone, he gets refund or something? im talking about real money and poke money.

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

• 3 weeks later...

So I am updating this post with a disclaimer about how risky this trade is. I originally made this post to help users.

The ONLY reason this post hasn't been removed is because providing this knowledge is better than having users share their username/password.

(People HAVE HAD THERE ACCOUNTS WIPED from sharing username and password).