Didnt get 3th Boss reward.

Bash

Hey^^,

Yesterday I beat boss "Erika" and choose my 3th boss reward. A few seconds after I picked my reward the server shout down(blue). Now Erika is on cooldown but I didnt get my 3th reward :/

Is there a way to get my reward back? :Frown:

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

353614 Hey^^,

Yesterday I beat boss "Erika" and choose my 3th boss reward. A few seconds after I picked my reward the server shout down(blue). Now Erika is on cooldown but I didnt get my 3th reward :/

Is there a way to get my reward back? :Frown:

Hello BashFick,

I am sorry for the inconvenience but there is nothing you or the staffs can do about it.

Please make sure to check these threads ->

Pre

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

353619 Was my first 3th reward :( feels bad man.

Anyway thx

I feel very sorry for you, I really do (I had that issue too once). I wish you best of luck for the next time! :Smile:

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.