Thought it was time I made myself noticed.

Been playing for a few days, sparingly.

I'd find myself enjoying the game even more so, with some friends and/or guild.

I've just got past LT Surge, on my way to get the Rainbow badge..? (I think)

I'm an Avid pokemon fan, have been since it first released some 20 years ago, back on the ol' gameboy.

Went all the way to the E4 with my level 80 Blastoise and few HM slaves barely in their 30's.

.. Never did beat them though!

I digress, I'd love to make some friends, meet some people. I've never engaged in PvP seriously and I have no concept on IV's Ev's.

Although I'm extremely willing to learn all about them here.

I'm a male, 23, Work Part time. (WED/SAT/SUN) Are my days off. I'm up for anything interactive, grinding, farming, hanging out or whatever else this place has to offer.

So yeah, feel free to hit me up here or in game, maybe?

IGN: Pervert

hi welcome to PRO! :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Yo welcome to pro, I'm kinda in the same part you are in. Well Now I'm fighting against team rocket in the game room in C town...(forgot the name of the actual town so yeah lol)

And i'm in the red server so if you ever on there and wanna get through it and play together just let me know.

JRgpJ8L.png

Shout out to allysa for making the great sig

Welcome to the game. I'm glad to see you're enjoying yourself. :y:

When you do decide to invest your time into the PvP metagame you should check out the PvP section of the forums. There are many things you'll find there that will aide you in your journey. Good luck. :Smile:

[center][/center] [center][/center]