Hoenn time played

Wartinho

Hi, i spent many hours at hoenn, already defeated E4 and when i talked to Prof. Birch to see how many hours i have in hoenn he said that i have 0 hours.

I started to play Hoenn at the day it was released, and i'm shure that i have talked to him before and he said to me that i have more then 300 hours.

Can you guys please check it out?

im trying to do the Jirachi quest

Thank you guys.

WbgFs2T.png

oBBvHI7.png

tumblr_muj3lfbXSS1scepo2o1_500.gif

355266 Hi, i spent many hours at hoenn, already defeated E4 and when i talked to Prof. Birch to see how many hours i have in hoenn he said that i have 0 hours.

I started to play Hoenn at the day it was released, and i'm shure that i have talked to him before and he said to me that i have more then 300 hours.

Can you guys please check it out?

im trying to do the Jirachi quest

Thank you guys.

WbgFs2T.png

Hello wartinho,

I am sorry for the inconvenience, please check out this thread in order to understand this bug -> [Red Server] Jirachi/Hoenn playtime bug.

ps: you might post it here too ( NPC & Scripting Bugs ) or wait for someone to move this thread.

Pre

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Do not double post please. It is as the other linked thread says; you did not talk to Professor Birch after the fix, so your Hoenn hours will not be correct. Now that you have talked to him, your Hoenn hours will be correctly counted now on. There is nothing that can be done about it. Just accumulate back the hours and you should be able to do things related to Hoeen hours.

Closing the thread.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.