TIE BUTTON [on pvp]

Sitzei

After my worst experience in PRO after 1.600+ Hours i wanna make a suggestion , i battled a guy and our teams got left with same pokemons Blissey and Starmie vs Blissey and Starmie so we end up to switch over and over again for over 2 Hours cuz nobody could win and nobody wanted to lose when u switch out u dont consume PP on a move so that battle should never end. I asked GM's on discord is is possible to force a restart since that was a hell but they said no i know it sounds like huge move for just a battle (but in my point of view and specialy that momment i was in a tab to switch over and over again for more than 2 hours that was a great solution ) server will restart nobody lose points everyone is happy (but other ppl probably should come up with :O i lost a shiny metagross cuz 20 min wasnt enough to caught it and stuff like that ) so now with more clear mind i see why i got rejected and would ask a sorry to kerres for being a bit mad on our conversation

well to my suggestion subject now to avoid more battles like that in the future should we add a TIE button on PRO? Should that be a solution for Stealth Rock Bug too?

when a game is unwinnable by both sides why should someone is forced to make a rr and wait 45 min to battle again and lose his points or both player waste their time for waiting server restart?

i am not sure how easy is that TIE BUTTON be added since i dont have idea about code things i hope isnt a big deal.

What do u guys think about this ? I am pretty sure more guys should had same experience too

355855 i lost a shiny metagross cuz 20 min wasnt enough to caught it

lul

I do agree with this suggestion only if nobody gains rating and nobody gains a coin, also the SR bug is fixed afaik.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

355855 i lost a shiny metagross cuz 20 min wasnt enough to caught it

lul

I do agree with this suggestion only if nobody gains rating and nobody gains a coin, also the SR bug is fixed afaik.

yes ofc a tie button means nobody lose nobody win something just end the misery

355859 yes ofc a tie button means nobody lose nobody win something just end the misery

I have to agree with this, if we can't have a forfeit button, we should at least get something like this

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

355865 A rare event. Sounds like a good idea although it should be lower on the priority list imo. I Don't know how much it takes to make it. Only Shane knows

I had the SR bug like 30-40 times

355872 I had the SR bug like 30-40 times

I'm talking about the rare event of blissey and starmie vs blissey and starmie and the tie button. Nothing about Stealth Rock

honestly, it is not that rare with both pokemon being common at least on yellow

355881 honestly, it is not that rare with both pokemon being common at least on yellow

I guess we have very different views on what is defined as "rare" then. I have played PvP since season one and this has happened to me twice. And with the new meta with life orb the chance of it happening are now even less.

355881 honestly, it is not that rare with both pokemon being common at least on yellow

I guess we have very different views on what is defined as "rare" then. I have played PvP since season one and this has happened to me twice. And with the new meta with life orb the chance of it happening are now even less.

I played around 1.5k matches in PRO and I had a few of these endless battles.