My thickfat snorlax frozen !!

Shamow008

356298 qUSVGHV.png

uecVDgN.png

My snorlax has thickfat ability so it has ups resistance against Ice or Fire type move !! still my poke had frozen 2 times in one battle !! i dont know why,pls let me know what is the problem !! :thanks:

I don't think this is a bug; you are resistant to the move types, but the ability does not negate the moves effects.

qUSVGHV.png

uecVDgN.png

My snorlax has thickfat ability so it has ups resistance against Ice or Fire type move !! still my poke had frozen 2 times in one battle !! i dont know why,pls let me know what is the problem !! :thanks:

there's no problem with your snorlax it's just that freeze chance is completely independent from resistance and all this stuff

Freddie_forum_size.png

qUSVGHV.png

uecVDgN.png

Hello shamow008,

as already said, the rate of freeze is independent from the damage calculation, thick fat doesn't protect you from BRN or FRZ

"If a Pokémon with Thick Fat is attacked by an Ice- or Fire-type move, the opponent's Attack or Special Attack is reduced by 50% during damage calculation, effectively halving the damage the Pokémon takes."

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.