My account has been deleated

Lorddeath

356493 I made an account in around 2015 - 2016 I cannot pen it back I hadn't played on it for a long time please restore my account and let me continue from where I was I had reached johto there

Username of that account - ricunga

Are you sure the username is correct ?

I can't find any record of an account with that name

356493 I made an account in around 2015 - 2016 I cannot pen it back I hadn't played on it for a long time please restore my account and let me continue from where I was I had reached johto there

If it was from 2015, and you had been inactive it may have been deleted. I remember that there was a massive account deletion to free up memory. Maybe yours was one of them.

If it was from 2015, and you had been inactive it may have been deleted. I remember that there was a massive account deletion to free up memory. Maybe yours was one of them.

I've got that list of accounts and the mentioned name isn't on there either

Cleaning up [Account Deletion] part 1

This is the part 1 of account deletion phase. We will be having short maintenance while the accounts are being deleted. In phase 1 we will be targeting accounts that never logged into the game before 10.03.2016.

The following will happen to the accounts affected;

- Complete deletion ingame.

- Complete deletion on the forums for both posts and profiles.

the list of deletes accounts -> list

and as Lorddeath mentioned, he played till johto, so this wipe didn't effect him :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Are you sure the username is correct ?

I can't find any record of an account with that name

Cleaning up [Account Deletion] part 1

This is the part 1 of account deletion phase. We will be having short maintenance while the accounts are being deleted. In phase 1 we will be targeting accounts that never logged into the game before 10.03.2016.

The following will happen to the accounts affected;

- Complete deletion ingame.

- Complete deletion on the forums for both posts and profiles.

the list of deletes accounts -> list

and as Lorddeath mentioned, he played till johto, so this wipe didn't effect him :)

Then it is what Raikou said, misspelled username. Or password :confused:

356650 Then it is what Raikou said, misspelled username. Or password

well password wouldn't make sense because there is no one with the name "ricunga"

356493-snip-

Ricumaru or Ricusur, are you 100% sure that "ricunga" was your username?

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.