Question Regarding In-Game Trades

Thatoneccj

If I want to open a tarot card reading shop for in game currency, is it allowed and what forum section if so?

(I'd be reading tarot cards for a three to five card spread in exchange for a set amount of currency in game. I'd send reading via forum and collect the money in game.)

I'm looking for a staff answer so I can be certain on everything, but anyone's input is allowed!

Thanks!

tumblr_inline_mgpda7y5yU1qdlkyg.giftumblr_inline_mgpdabT2651qdlkyg.gif

tumblr_nud14zy5Ct1qk6fqao1_540.gif

039.gif040.gif042.gif

47724 can u explain little about tarot card reading ? can i have girlfriend with that ? :Cool:

Please don't post if you don't have anything serious to say, but on the offchance you are actually curious a tarot reading is a reading of tarot cards. Tarot Cards are what most people refer to as "Fortune Telling" cards, although I don't believe that they can see the future rather that they guide us on certain choices. I've been reading tarot for almost two years and it has helped me a lot.

039.gif040.gif042.gif

47727 how much it cost /1 reading ($pokedolar$) ?

while waiting mod to reply this tread :Smile:

I have not decided, but something along the lines of

10k for 3 card reading. [General Question/Outlook]

25k for 7 card reading. [1 card per day of the week]

40-50k for a Celtic Cross spread. [specific Question]

039.gif040.gif042.gif

47716 If I want to open a tarot card reading shop for in game currency, is it allowed and what forum section if so?

(I'd be reading tarot cards for a three to five card spread in exchange for a set amount of currency in game. I'd send reading via forum and collect the money in game.)

I'm looking for a staff answer so I can be certain on everything, but anyone's input is allowed!

Thanks!

No, this is not allowed.

This is a service that you're offering in exchange for PRO goods. Thank you for asking before going ahead with it. Anyone who buys, sells, or trades PRO goods for another good or service will be punished severely.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

47735 https://pokemonrevolution.net/rules.php

4. Trades outside PRO are prohibited and not to be discussed in PRO.

47716 If I want to open a tarot card reading shop for in game currency, is it allowed and what forum section if so?

Thanks!

No, this is not allowed.

This is a service that you're offering in exchange for PRO goods. Thank you for asking before going ahead with it. Anyone who buys, sells, or trades PRO goods for another good or service will be punished severely.

Thank you guys for clairification! Have a great day.

039.gif040.gif042.gif