About 45 minutes of ban PvP

Cobramk

You idea is good im agreed but not agreed with "45 minutes of ban" by a disconnect i win a battle need to do a moves and my bad internet stop me im mad and lost -28 in one battle vs more rating to me and 45 minutes he need something about it.

Now i have not the same vision of PRO with this this is why server is not full now and another.

Try do did something about it.

I don't even know why it exists since theres no harm cause to the other party.

or does it exist to refrain people from abusing alternative(trash) accounts in giving away free win/coins?

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

356995 Now i have not the same vision of PRO with this this is why server is not full now and another.

Sorry but no, the server are not full because of other reasons and not the 45min PVP ban timer.

357627 In my opinion staff should simply remove the waiting time of 45 minutes and add a button to "quit" from ranked pvp/normal pvp and so everyone would be happy ;)

This was suggested multiple times (aka forfeit button), people can abuse it.

357633 I don't even know why it exists since theres no harm cause to the other party.

They implemented the 45min in order to avoid people dc'ing before loosing the match (aka denying the win coin).

__

I suggest to lower the ban to 20 minutes :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

356995 Now i have not the same vision of PRO with this this is why server is not full now and another.

Sorry but no, the server are not full because of other reasons and not the 45min PVP ban timer.

357627 In my opinion staff should simply remove the waiting time of 45 minutes and add a button to "quit" from ranked pvp/normal pvp and so everyone would be happy ;)

This was suggested multiple times (aka forfeit button), people can abuse it.

357633 I don't even know why it exists since theres no harm cause to the other party.

They implemented the 45min in order to avoid people dc'ing before loosing the match (aka denying the win coin).

__

I suggest to lower the ban to 20 minutes :)

About server i come before u and i know better. Its because Shane and Red did a lot of mistakes and i know this you cant do anything.