two questions

Adham

i have two questions :

1) when i delete the old unused version of pro and download the new one then set up it; the new version have my username and password even i didn't type them, so the question is how ?... , the new version should not be remembering my username and password because i didn't re-type them !?

2) and when i open the control panel programs to uninstall the old version; i don't find it !?

5ehzPLY.gif

ive noticed that too and also thought why it keeps it, dont know much about computers but im guessing that there is some sort of cache that isnt deleted when you delete the application itself, not sure, but oh well at least i dont have to type it in every time i redownload another client

357198 i have two questions :

1) when i delete the old unused version of pro and download the new one then set up it; the new version have my username and password even i didn't type them, so the question is how ?... , the new version should not be remembering my username and password because i didn't re-type them !?

2) and when i open the control panel programs to uninstall the old version; i don't find it !?

Hello Adham,

1. You probably didn't delete everything correctly, like "%temp%" and stuff like that, it usually doesn't do that if you delete EVERYTHING PRO related.

2. simply, because you don't install it :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

357230 1) where is that application ?

2) what is its name ?

3) how can i find it ?

Hello Adham, the application is where you decided to extract the files from the download file. The reason why such informations are recorded from update to update, is because the client creates a file in your computer with all that temporary client data like username, password or items in your toolbar, it will normally be in your temporary files or programs data folder of your system.

Like the other users stated, this game and his client doesn't require an installation as it is only a client already pre-built to work without it.

With all your questions being solved I am going to lock this thread for you. Best of luck and have a great weekend :)

[glow=purple]Locked as Solved[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.