Pokemon Rating -.-

Pownstar

1. 1.

Suggestion:

Automatic built-in rating system for Pokemon.

Explanation:

For each Pokemon, have the game figure out, based on IVs and nature for a Pokemon (perhaps linked to the info in the Pokedex (for knowing important stats)) how 'good' the Pokemon is.

Basically the same way players rate Pokemon, normally going by nature, IVS, ability.

Then translating that info into a star rating up to 5 stars, which can either by empty (0 stars), half full, or full. Up to 10/10. (5 full stars)

Every half (0,5) star being equal to 1 rating point.

And then showing those stars (and/or greyed-out ones) in a corner or something, of the Pokemon's info window.

Conclusion:

[glow=red]Built-in star based rating system for Pokemon.[/glow]

(This seems like a lot of work, but I'm sure it would make a lot of players quite happy)

All those in favor, post! :Cool:

hmm automatic-inbuilt in rating for pokemons...

next have the game show you the best place to hunt certain pokes...

its not possible to get all 31 ivs and best nature at the same time.

And even if the dev decided to implement it..the rating will vary and wont match exactly with the players thought.

not sounding to be rude but If players want to know which pokemon is good or bad then they themselves will have to put effort and research about it.

And to much work for devs its like you give someone the hand and they take the arm.

There is no way to objectively rate any Pokemon. Every Poke is good for a different thing and for one or more role in a PVP battle. And there are too many factors to take into account. Like a Poke with all-over 31 IVs can still be bad for PVP if its nature or ability isn't appropriate.

short answer: only players who actually know about pokemon will be the ones to get ahead. If people dont know what is good for a particular pokemon, they should either use the internet (that was originally designed to be able to research and archive things) or just not bother with the poke altogether

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

As stated in original post, I realize it must be a lot of work to do so.

And the rating would be more of a general suggestion rather than a "this is it cause I said so" kind of thing.

And it is exactly for these reasons that I suggested it.

People getting all worked up whenever someone asks for a rating, and being indeed too lazy to help others learn how to rate. :Nervous:

The amount of times I see someone giving what borders on abuse when another players asks for a rate... Is why I suggested this.