Guild Ladder Rewards

Fearkl

So I come here to say something that I believe its not new to u guys the 25% reward for guilds on top 10 isnt enough... Its hard to keep a guild on top 10 even harder on top 5, top 3 or top 1.

My suggestion is why dont give us something more? the top 25 players get ''500'' coins for their efforts, and its good, its great really 500 pvp coins omg...

Why dont give half or 100 coins for the members of the top 10 guilds? It isnt that much... We guild leaders spend time, sometimes money, game money as well to make intern events, tournaments, giveaways, etc... Just to cheer up the players saying '' Yeah we can go further '' '' lets play pvp to raise our guild rate''.

Its hard u know? :confused: :Frown:

I cant think of much, maybe more xp for the top5 guilds? Maybe just maybe something more... Its all we want....

Hope u guys understand I'm not complaining just sharing my opinion. :3

Fear.png

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

359868 So I come here to say something that I believe its not new to u guys the 25% reward for guilds on top 10 isnt enough... Its hard to keep a guild on top 10 even harder on top 5, top 3 or top 1.

My suggestion is why dont give us something more? the top 25 players get ''500'' coins for their efforts, and its good, its great really 500 pvp coins omg...

Why dont give half or 100 coins for the members of the top 10 guilds? It isnt that much... We guild leaders spend time, sometimes money, game money as well to make intern events, tournaments, giveaways, etc... Just to cheer up the players saying '' Yeah we can go further '' '' lets play pvp to raise our guild rate''.

I cant think of much, maybe more xp for the top5 guilds? Maybe just maybe something more... Its all we want....

I think 25% as guild reward is pretty generous and just the fact that not everybody in a guild PVP's makes this suggestion well pointless? We can't have XP bonus and 100 coins, we all profit from the bonus xp but not from for example pvp items.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

359868 So I come here to say something that I believe its not new to u guys the 25% reward for guilds on top 10 isnt enough... Its hard to keep a guild on top 10 even harder on top 5, top 3 or top 1.

I think 25% as guild reward is pretty generous and just the fact that not everybody in a guild PVP's makes this suggestion well pointless? We can't have XP bonus and 100 coins, we all profit from the bonus xp but not from for example pvp items.

nhaaaaaaam thanks for sharing ur opinion :Grin:

Fear.png