Guild Ladder Rewards

Fearkl

359868 We guild leaders spend time, sometimes money, game money as well to make intern events, tournaments, giveaways, etc... Just to cheer up the players saying '' Yeah we can go further '' '' lets play pvp to raise our guild rate''.

Its hard u know?

I'm not into opposing u or smth. But if your members are forcing u to produce those things, in-exchange for their efforts. I think its inappropriate.

But then again, its your guild after all and was just my opinion.

Anyway, adding more reward other than 25% boost is a good idea, specially when you guys are one of the top 3.

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10x 75 people each guild = 750 players each server

3 server = 3 x 750 = 2250 people

a season goes for around 45days = 45 x 24 = 1080 hours

a 25% xp boost goes for 3 days, so everyone has 15 free 25% xp boosts potions ( 45 : 3 = 15 )

15 x 2250 = 33750 potions needed

33750 x 20 = 675000 coins would that cost

675000 : 100 = 6750 (how often you need to purchase coins)

6750 x 5$ = 33750$ (the costs for that)

I know its just stupid math and in reality it's not like that but again the reward is pretty generous.

ps: correct my mistakes if there are any lul

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

359901 10x 75 people each guild = 750 players each server

a 25% xp boost goes for 3 days, so everyone has 15 free 25% xp boosts potions ( 45 : 3 = 15 )

I know its just stupid math and in reality it's not like that but again the reward is pretty generous.

Good calculation +1 for the efforts.

Yup its a very good incentive.

For grinders yea, but for PvP guys I think they really cant utilize it much since they spends their time mostly doing pvp to maintain the boost. I'm pretty sure high ranking guilds consists more (or i think all) PvP players than grinders.

Some maybe think the boost is enough prize for the Pvp people since it help them train their pokes fast for pvp tho.

- Which i think is like, no profit from their investment.

I'm not into pvp ever, neither is a money hoarder/hungry. was just placing myself in their shoe. :Crazy:

Good calculation +1 for the efforts.

Yup its a very good incentive.

For grinders yea, but for PvP guys I think they really cant utilize it much since they spends their time mostly doing pvp to maintain the boost. I'm pretty sure high ranking guilds consists more (or i think all) PvP players than grinders.

Some maybe think the boost is enough prize for the Pvp people since it help them train their pokes fast for pvp tho.

- Which i think is like, no profit from their investment.

I'm not into pvp ever, neither is a money hoarder/hungry. was just placing myself in their shoe. :Crazy:

We (RUK yellow guild) finished every season as first and I would say that we are like 50-50, we have a lot of good pvper but a lot of non pvper as well, for example some people are just doing both -> above average rating like +350 and doing grinding on top of that.

I haven't done a full pokemon training in weeks ( I pay people to do it for me), so the reward is pointless for myself but for the rest of the other players its good.

I don't see a change necessary. :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

359917 so the reward is pointless for myself

yup that was i'm aiming, to have a reward wherein no one would say its pointless, pvper/non. But I think its inevitable.

Mehh RUK is OP af :y: , its pointless to use it as reference. lol

359868 We guild leaders spend time, sometimes money, game money as well to make intern events, tournaments, giveaways, etc... Just to cheer up the players saying '' Yeah we can go further '' '' lets play pvp to raise our guild rate''.

Its hard u know?

I'm not into opposing u or smth. But if your members are forcing u to produce those things, in-exchange for their efforts. I think its inappropriate.

But then again, its your guild after all and was just my opinion.

Anyway, adding more reward other than 25% boost is a good idea, specially when you guys are one of the top 3.

Its not like that bro, i'm very a very competitive person so I do what I can to be on the ladder I just want to see something more, like I said i'm not complaining i'm just sharing my thoughts.

Fear.png

359917 so the reward is pointless for myself

yup that was i'm aiming, to have a reward wherein no one would say its pointless, pvper/non. But I think its inevitable.

Mehh RUK is OP af :y: , its pointless to use it as reference. lol

I have a daycare shop so its good for me but u see? Its not everybody who uses the bônus.

Fear.png

Like I said i'm not complaining buuuuuuuuuut I would like to see more :3

Fear.png