Hypnosis missing No Guard

Guest Kabanero91

Guest Kabanero91

So i went down to Pokemon underground to hunt for Gastly and Litwick, using Doublade with No Guard ability as a false swiper. I noticed that every Gastly using Hypnosis still misses against my Doublade when it should hit every time due to No Guard.

360179 So i went down to Pokemon underground to hunt for Gastly and Litwick, using Doublade with No Guard ability as a false swiper. I noticed that every Gastly using Hypnosis still misses against my Doublade when it should hit every time due to No Guard.

that is interesting. :o

All moves used by or against a Pokémon with this Ability cannot miss. It also allows Pokémon to be hit during the semi-invulnerable turn of Fly, Bounce, Dive, Dig, Shadow Force, Sky Drop, and Phantom Force.
K7qd0cn.gif

Yea, the negative effect doesn't work. Actually this should be a known issue. Pretty sure it's been mentioned but i guess people forgot or overlooked it like so many other bugs.

But yea, it was supposed to be a double-edged sword for machamp to balance out 100% accuracy Dynamicpunch, so that you could always hit will-o-wisp for example.

• 4 weeks later...