Goodbye Han1996 of the Blue Server

BYE PRO!!

<r><CENTER><s>

</s><B><s></s><GLOW glow="blue"><s>[glow=blue]</s>Hey Han, you have our best wishes over from BlueMystic. Wishing you all the best in your real life and you will never be forgotten =)<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e></e></B><e>

</e></CENTER><br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Will miss our pvp battles where you wreck me with Breloom and i return the favour. Thanks for the giveaway mons and for being a good friend to everyone.<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

<br/>

Once again, Best regards and good luck <E>:y:</E></r>

cqjN0su.gif

Kibitz the Whale

My Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/c/Kibitz

My Twitch Channel : Twitch.tv/xkibitz

XfRMr90.gif

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BYE PRO!!

<r>Hey guys, after a long time of playing this awesome game, i have some situations which makes me unable to play pro any more. I wish all of you guys the luck and have luck in sinnoh also ;) Thanks for helping me time to time and also thanks for supporting me. I'm sure i offended some people from time to time and im very sorry for this^^ I hope you guys all the best and this game has been and will be the best. Farewell and good luck <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

<br/>

I would like to thanks these people the most and ill just refer them to their nick names<br/>

-bobo<br/>

-marky<br/>

-somebody<br/>

-revo<br/>

-sugar<br/>

-mewboo<br/>

-burdy<br/>

-fearkl(my buddy)<br/>

-prehax<br/>

-mirzayu(my teacher)<br/>

-dark<br/>

-zarte<br/>

-mae<br/>

-mysteries<br/>

-crysti<br/>

-allira<br/>

-james<br/>

-bente <3<br/>

-kibitz<br/>

-kadazzle<br/>

-vuxel<br/>

-solopolo<br/>

-tetso<br/>

-shirota<br/>

-saiteria<br/>

-shamac<br/>

-fliflio<br/>

-shane<br/>

-gman<br/>

-yoganand<br/>

-sopoky<br/>

-word life<br/>

-nimgoat<br/>

-aussie gamer<br/>

-dizzi<br/>

-aymane<br/>

-zebrabrian<br/>

<br/>

if you arent in this list dont think that you got forgotten. All of you will stay in my heart and one day lets hope we meet again</r>

I will miss Lee :Frown: wish him only good things for the future :Heart:

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Re: BYE PRO!!

<r>I will miss you lee <E>:Heart:</E> good luck with everything :3</r>

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Guest SugarRed9

<r>Ham1996 (you will always be ham to me :P), I will miss you. I remember when you first made your guild and now it is sooooo op! You did a great job. You are like a little brother to me and I wish the best for you in your future endevours <E>:Heart:</E> I'll miss spamming ham gifs with you <E>:Frown:</E> <br/>

<CENTER><s>

</e></CENTER><br/>

Don't be a stranger and come and visit us sometimes, and you can and tell us about your adventures! <E>:Grin:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="han1996"><s>

</s>Hey guys, after a long time of playing this awesome game, i have some situations which makes me unable to play pro any more. I wish all of you guys the luck and have luck in sinnoh also ;) Thanks for helping me time to time and also thanks for supporting me. I'm sure i offended some people from time to time and im very sorry for this^^ I hope you guys all the best and this game has been and will be the best. Farewell and good luck <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

<br/>

I would like to thanks these people the most and ill just refer them to their nick names<br/>

-bobo<br/>

-marky<br/>

-somebody<br/>

-revo<br/>

-sugar<br/>

-mewboo<br/>

-burdy<br/>

-fearkl(my buddy)<br/>

-prehax<br/>

-mirzayu(my teacher)<br/>

-dark<br/>

-zarte<br/>

-mae<br/>

-mysteries<br/>

-crysti<br/>

-allira<br/>

-james<br/>

-bente <3<br/>

-kibitz<br/>

-kadazzle<br/>

-vuxel<br/>

-solopolo<br/>

-tetso<br/>

-shirota<br/>

-saiteria<br/>

-shamac<br/>

-fliflio<br/>

-shane<br/>

-gman<br/>

-yoganand<br/>

-sopoky<br/>

-word life<br/>

-nimgoat<br/>

-aussie gamer<br/>

-dizzi<br/>

-aymane<br/>

-zebrabrian<br/>

<br/>

if you arent in this list dont think that you got forgotten. All of you will stay in my heart and one day lets hope we meet again<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

Good bye Han :( Best of luck with whatever lies ahead <E>:Frown:</E></r>