Goodbye Han1996 of the Blue Server

Re: BYE PRO!!

<r>Dear, sweet Han.<br/>

<br/>

I am so sad to see you leaving, but i can understand it is the time for you now. <br/>

I just want to say to you, that you will always be in my heart and i will think of you as the person who gave pro the best of yourself.<br/>

I still have the togekiss you gave me for my 60 years birthday, and tbh if.....and hopefully if you ever is coming back to pro, it will still be at my hands <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

I love you Han and will always do.<br/>

Take care now, and be something big out there....... <E>:Cool:</E> <br/>

<br/>

With love and caring thoughts from Bente<br/>

<br/>

bentehn <E>:Heart:</E></r>

BenS.gif

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r>Han...wish u gl in your real life and all the best in your studies. Hope your dream come true and achieve your life goals <E>:Angel:</E> <br/>

Besides , i want to thks that u had invited me to guild illusion . i am having fun thr and enjoy every single moment with you <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

Farewell <E>:Frown:</E></r>

<r>HAM!!!! <E>:Frown:</E> <br/>

<br/>

I'll miss you for sure, but good luck with everything in the future and I wish you the best <E>:Heart:</E></r>

Burdy3.png

Server(s): SILVER

Thanks to Kida for the Sig :D

<r><QUOTE author="han1996"><s>

</s><POST content="359100"><s></s>359100<e></e></POST> Hey guys, after a long time of playing this awesome game, i have some situations which makes me unable to play pro any more. I wish all of you guys the luck and have luck in sinnoh also ;) Thanks for helping me time to time and also thanks for supporting me. I'm sure i offended some people from time to time and im very sorry for this^^ I hope you guys all the best and this game has been and will be the best. Farewell and good luck <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

<br/>

I would like to thanks these people the most and ill just refer them to their nick names<br/>

-bobo<br/>

-marky<br/>

-somebody<br/>

-revo<br/>

-sugar<br/>

-mewboo<br/>

-burdy<br/>

-fearkl(my buddy)<br/>

-prehax<br/>

-mirzayu(my teacher)<br/>

-dark<br/>

-zarte<br/>

-mae<br/>

-mysteries<br/>

-crysti<br/>

-allira<br/>

-james<br/>

-bente <3<br/>

-kibitz<br/>

-kadazzle<br/>

-vuxel<br/>

-solopolo<br/>

-tetso<br/>

-shirota<br/>

-saiteria<br/>

-shamac<br/>

-fliflio<br/>

-shane<br/>

-gman<br/>

-yoganand<br/>

-sopoky<br/>

-word life<br/>

-nimgoat<br/>

-aussie gamer<br/>

-dizzi<br/>

-aymane<br/>

-zebrabrian<br/>

<br/>

if you arent in this list dont think that you got forgotten. All of you will stay in my heart and one day lets hope we meet again<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

Yoooo Han it was fun getting to know you and talking <3 I hope you have a great irl life and may the best come to you good luck <3</r>

4K82h71.png

<r>I WILL MISS YOU HAN <E>:Frown:</E> <E>:Frown:</E> <E>:Frown:</E></r>

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]