Best leads? (meta)

Lordnewbie

well the most common Leads (blue server) are Politoed & Tyranitar with alot of Machamp, Togekiss, Galvantula, Skarmory, Ferrothorn, and Talonflame as uncommon. Personally I always switch up my lead every once in a while. I think Metagross would be one of the best leads.. but its to hard to farm lol. What do you guys think is the best lead (s)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

360600 Metagross or Timid Magnezone

I dont think magnezone is a good lead, Tyranitar and machamp leads are common. magnezone is more of a counter to ferrothorn/scizor/fairy imo.

Sometimes it just works. (For example Skarmory leads are kinda common, not to mention politoeds on Yellow) I lead with relaxed Tyranitar myself, if I get bored of sand team I just lead with Metagross. It's one of the most reliable lead in the game. (When you get +1 atk from Meteor Mash and tank another hit just to get +1 Agility, this is where the fun begins :devil: )

360600 Metagross or Timid Magnezone

I dont think magnezone is a good lead, Tyranitar and machamp leads are common. magnezone is more of a counter to ferrothorn/scizor/fairy imo.

Sometimes it just works. (For example Skarmory leads are kinda common, not to mention politoeds on Yellow) I lead with relaxed Tyranitar myself, if I get bored of sand team I just lead with Metagross. It's one of the most reliable lead in the game. (When you get +1 atk from Meteor Mash and tank another hit just to get +1 Agility, it's pretty dank)

Yeah too risky imo, metagross I agree with though

Sometimes it just works. (For example Skarmory leads are kinda common, not to mention politoeds on Yellow) I lead with relaxed Tyranitar myself, if I get bored of sand team I just lead with Metagross. It's one of the most reliable lead in the game. (When you get +1 atk from Meteor Mash and tank another hit just to get +1 Agility, it's pretty dank)

Yeah too risky imo, metagross I agree with though

which moveset do you guys use for lead metagross?

Freddie_forum_size.png