beldum bug

Popinsmoke

i think i found a bug with beldum his take down move, i send in my lvl 100 scizor and false swiped him on mistake the beldum attacked me but he got no recoil damage. im not sure if it is a bug or if it is because of the level difference. just wanted to let you guys know,

cheers

Popinsmoke_signiture.png

360659 i think i found a bug with beldum his take down move, i send in my lvl 100 scizor and false swiped him on mistake the beldum attacked me but he got no recoil damage. im not sure if it is a bug or if it is because of the level difference. just wanted to let you guys know,

cheers

Hello PopInSmoke,

sometimes it doesn't do damage, just continue to use false swipe and you will take damage eventually, that's what happen all the time with my defensive mew vs a wild beldum

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

360659-snip-

Hi PopInSmoke,

what I can tell you is that Beldum is still recoiling the damage from Take-Down, but the recoil damage he is receiving is so little that you aren't able to see it. However, Beldum will faint after enough damage he received from Take-Down. I hope this might helps you. :)

K7qd0cn.gif

360671 aah okay, yeah i false swipe him once then swith to gengar, so the 1 hit he will do is normal that it doesnt kill him?

360671 aah okay, yeah i false swipe him once then swith to gengar, so the 1 hit he will do is normal that it doesnt kill him?

Depends on your Scizor I would say, but most of the time it won't die after one Take-Down.

it is pretty random I guess or depending on how much damage the beldum does but in my experience you are able to false swiper and then switch to gengar without any problems

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.