Warning, regarding win trading/boosting in ranked PVP

Alaris

360728-intentionally having friends/guildies intentionally give them #free wins to boost their ranked PVP rating.

I honestly suggest a rule change then or at least make it more clear.

11. Using one's alternative account to boost the ranking of the main account (or vice versa) is forbidden, and action will be taken if caught.

Ill try to explain what I am referring to:

• Player A is in Guild A
  • Player B is in Guild A
  • Player A is almost on the ladder just one game is missing and it is close to the seasons end
  • Player A q''s up and is facing Player B
  • Player A pm's Player B and explains the situation that he is close to hit the ladder and ask him if he can dc/int. lose in order for Player A to climb on the ladder
  • Player B dc's

Does this fall under this "new" rule(?), is every int. lose ban able(?) & is a perm ban not some sort of hard punishment, why not temp-ban and a ban from PVP?

ps: the public callout is inappropriate in my opinion, should just ban them and leave it that way, there was honestly no need to mention both users

not shaming hackers? they CHEATED and got all the *fame* for being great, they deserve all they hate they can get right now.

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

360728-intentionally having friends/guildies intentionally give them #free wins to boost their ranked PVP rating.

I honestly suggest a rule change then or at least make it more clear.

11. Using one's alternative account to boost the ranking of the main account (or vice versa) is forbidden, and action will be taken if caught.

Ill try to explain what I am referring to:

• Player A is in Guild A
  • Player B is in Guild A
  • Player A is almost on the ladder just one game is missing and it is close to the seasons end
  • Player A q''s up and is facing Player B
  • Player A pm's Player B and explains the situation that he is close to hit the ladder and ask him if he can dc/int. lose in order for Player A to climb on the ladder
  • Player B dc's

Does this fall under this "new" rule(?), is every int. lose ban able(?) & is a perm ban not some sort of hard punishment, why not temp-ban and a ban from PVP?

ps: the public callout is inappropriate in my opinion, should just ban them and leave it that way, there was honestly no need to mention both users

not shaming hackers? they CHEATED and got all the *fame* for being great, they deserve all they hate they can get right now.

No, they don't deserve that at all, they are secret about everything else but not about this? This callout is inappropriate as I said before.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

360745 I honestly suggest a rule change then or at least make it more clear.

The rule has been added to the main PvP rule post which states

200311 11. Using one's alternative account to boost the ranking of the main account (or vice versa) is forbidden, and action will be taken if caught.
Each case will be looked at individually to assess the situation and to determine rightfully how to proceed with punishment or not. Furthermore the example you gave would be fine in that situation. Going into a battle not knowing who you are facing is the difference in this case. The rule is laid out so that only intentional feeding will be punished. The intent to go into ranked PvP to give others points is what we are after here. The public call out has been removed. Thank you for voicing your concerns.

B0F40E013360821045F3701E49E7B490E66CCD1B2C339CB6FFpimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

My face when I see Shamac :disappointed:

[glow=red]Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.[/glow]